Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    And one more aspect that I did not touch on yesterday. A few people came to our clan (which is called Midgard, if that) literally on the eve of the hotfix, hoping that we are mining gold. And we really mined it even at 5M. And now we are unlikely to even take bronze with this state of affairs. It turns out bummer, isn't it? It turns out that our clan gave the newcomers false hope. There is hardly anything more disgusting than this.

And newcomers are the most vulnerable now. Because over the past year, recruits have improved their accounts mainly in the clans. Now they, even being in a clan, are doomed to wallow at the bottom without resources, advanced characters and powerful talismans. And it's all f*cking ugly.

OS
    Android
    @Tsuketa, thanks for replying, I agree with you, when I said that Raids are meant to be raided, that was more about the concept other them the execution here.

There are a lot of room for improvements, the way the rewards + fights + time needed are currently designed, at least IMO is not balanced, not towards the game, neither to the players, they require a lot of fights, and they are becoming very time consuming and boring to a lot of players, since I recently returned to the game, I'm enjoying my time figuring out how I can beat some of the bosses, but I know that once this phase passes, and the clan contribution towards the weekly points becomes a reality, since that is the objective of this mode. I do know that things can go another way for sure.

To make is simple, the currently changes have this side effects:
    - Require a lot of more time and effort.
    - Makes the fight very boring for some.

This is not good for the game, making some players quit raiding and maybe even playing all together (raids and the rewards it brings are indeed a fun aspect of this game for sure).
    This is not good for the players, making they feel somewhat explored, when games start to feel like jobs they tend to lose their charm and players either pause or stop playing.

While, like I said I can see the point of the change, since I am pretty sure the devs didn't made the raid fights thinking that they can be easily beaten with just one char... (I don't think any dev from any game wishes that on a raid mode, but credit to where is due, players are something else, we will find ways to make the farm/grind a lot more enjoyable/fast whenever possible, this is also part of the fun).

But...

The raids must be balanced on difficulty / time / rewards / goals. LotB always have some event going on, that is also time consuming, so everything should be balanced to keep the players engaged, but not over burned, easier said then done I admit.

And finally, Raids and Clans are a nice addition to the game, I kindly disagree when some said that Clans broke the community and all that, there is barely any competition regarding the raids and clans here, I think Marvel Strike Force, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and A LOT of other games would like a word with you all about toxicity and breaking the community.

All in all, this game is still enjoyable, and to be honest I am pretty sure the staff on Navigator/Nodding are reasonable to the point of taking the feedback all of us are providing here.

Up the Irons!!!!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    i quit the game some time back. was out a year. came back joined a very good clan and have not looked back. but with the gimping of the rewards i realy dont see the point in doing 8 raids each day. the rewards are crap compared to the time spent

OS
    iOS
    Another thing they changed to our worse: they decreased the amount of ironite we have a Chance to get from X runs (on Amaterasu it was 100, now it’s 80, on Bapher it was 85, now it’s 65, do minus 20 on every X fight).
    With all the other things mentioned this update was a hit into players face and I would strongly recommend NF to rethink their decisions and undo their bad decisions in this update!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Another thing they changed to our worse: they decreased the amount of ironite we have a Chance to get from X runs (on Amaterasu it was 100, now it’s 80, on Bapher it was 85, now it’s 65, do minus 20 on every X fight).
    With all the other things mentioned this update was a hit into players face and I would strongly recommend NF to rethink their decisions and undo their bad decisions in this update!!!
    the most frequent amount of ironite from Ama X is 100 but sometimes she gives 180
    John-2692

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    the most frequent amount of ironite from Ama X is 100 but sometimes she gives 180
    Thats if your lucky enough to get an ironite drop in the first place. I'm struggling to understand their logic, nerf the rewards and piss players off to the point they correct it, then proceed to change her without even mentioning it, new change was virtually unkillable, so they change it again and further nerf the rewards. yet there was NO reason at all to change her in the first place, All they have done is annoy people to the point more players have quit the game, more players are quitting all the time. not allowing us to grow our resources is a sure way to put them selves out of business, new players that start will leave as they will not be able to play the harder levels as the resources are harder and harder to get....

They need to sort it out and put everything back as it was.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    They dont care about us players mate, all they are bothered about is people buying stuff they put in store. We need to hiy em where it hurts, Everyone needs to STOP buying the items that are in store they will soon get the message.
    Last edited by Madrik; 10-04-2021 at 08:54 PM.

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    The most disgusting thing is that it seems to be for a reason. This is a strategy. In the heroes - Oni, in the store - his talis. This is an invitation - spend your resources and you will be happy. You do it - and the answer is: we just threw you; to promise is not to marry.
    Therefore, I'm looking forward to the character: Eddie - a developer (I already suggested this) with skills: big pockets, greed is my middle name, a sneaky move, your opinion is not interesting, and so on

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    The most disgusting thing is that it seems to be for a reason. This is a strategy. In the heroes - Oni, in the store - his talis. This is an invitation - spend your resources and you will be happy. You do it - and the answer is: we just threw you; to promise is not to marry.
    Therefore, I'm looking forward to the character: Eddie - a developer (I already suggested this) with skills: big pockets, greed is my middle name, a sneaky move, your opinion is not interesting, and so on
    And this Eddie should be for a heavy donation. Symbolism must be complete.
    Aloizius-1685 from FLAMMA clan
    What you give is what you get. Peace and goodness for all.

OS
    iOS
    lets not forget that the raid feature was put in place so players could get good personal rewards for the effort they put in. The simple fact is the devs do NOT want single toons able to defeat the top raid boss. well i only have one comment here. SHOULD HAVE TESTED THINGS BEFORE IT WENT LIVE.......and made it harder from the get go not let players spend a week spending ironite, using souls that was saved up, working away coming up with teams only to find they are now obsolete this is a massive kick in the teeth. many have even quit the game because of this, We get they want to make money, what company doesnt but to put items in store that was beneficial to Amat and people bought them then change her completely rendering those purchases useless is not good business, it's borderline obtaining money by deception
    Last edited by Madrik; 10-04-2021 at 10:29 PM.

rich-2335