Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    My 2 cents about the matter...

First and foremost, for those that don't know/remember me, I was a hardcore, hardcore player of this game back until 2018, then I took a brake and didn't really played it for a long time, and recently I got back playing on a daily basis, much more light headed I must say, there is a ton of things to catch up still.

So...

About this issue, the main and most brutal mistake made was just a simple one:

Lack of communication.

Simple as that, with such a impactful change like this, at least a post telling the reason behind the change would be welcome.

For all that are saying that any change wasn't needed, I will honestly tell you this... Heads up, this may be a controversy opinion.

The name of the game mode is Raid which in all honesty is meant to be raided by more them just one character. Just like a, well, raid...

So, I can see why they changed, but the problem is that they went overboard with it, and with the lack of communication to make things worst.

I get it, no game is supposed to have a raid boss that can be constantly beaten by one char alone.

And to all the people saying that we should keep the strat/setup/talis/characters/whatever-more a secret. All I can say is, there is something called logs, they don't need a youtube video or keep checking the posts and discord servers for all the shenanigans, they probably know the number of moves made against Amaterasu, the time spent on all the fights, the talis setup, the buffs and debuffs applied, the chars used and a lot of other information.

Said that...

Lets stay calm and civil, we are all very passionate about the band and this game that have insanely good art style and a unique charm. A game that we all love to love and love to hate sometimes.

Bruce well said that there is a thin line between love and hate. You can call it the LotB line if you wish.

And as a final note, like Mariner, Tsuketa and others well said earlier, LotB is a game that when compared to the other collection games or "gacha" if you will, is indeed fair to the players, with a lot to do in the game, there is just a few games that are exception to this predatory gaming world, and LotB is one of them for sure.

Up the Irons!!!
    wasnt just 1 team that was affected by this change, it messed up a lot of teams, some people had different variations of teams but based around the same functionality, yes many people did use one single toon to defeat her but that was only because it was more efficient to use one toon than use multiple 4 man teams. people say the devs would of known what teams was being used, so why wasnt those toons adjusted so they could no longer have the ability to use that skill ? like Invader Eddie was after many clans grinded like crazy to hit 25k runs to get him only for them to nerf the crap outta him and make him pretty much useless. She wasn't bugged, wasn't broken, and did exactly what se was designed to do. not our problem the devs failed yet again to thoroughly test content before pushing for it to go live....all the people saying we're over reacting. and the devs broke the community. i dont see it as a case of that, The devs have shafted the community
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Dry statistics:

5 fights with Amaterasu using infernal ammunition: 1 fight on SSS, 2 fights f**ked up due to silence, 2 fights were spent on finishing.

And one more thing: the awards for the only successful battle turned out to be no better than the current awards for Baphomet-10.

Well f**k.
    Aloizius-1685 from FLAMMA clan
    What you give is what you get. Peace and goodness for all.

OS
    iOS
    DEVS, Whilst everyone is still annoyed about the changes to Amat X, are you aware High Virtue Patience is not working as it should, whilst it is protecting against damage for the first turn it is NOT giving immunity to negative effects for the first 2 turns, when are finally going to listen to us and TEST this stuff before you release anything...... Utterly speechless

rich-2335

If you list the talisman/teams used in the bugs section, devs are usually fast to identify the source. I haven’t used it much but ran it on the spark of peace dungeon and seems to mostly work. Specifically on round 5, disables ragnarok, with a perfect crave slipping in. Might be cause he’s a boss, or something else craving the character.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    If you list the talisman/teams used in the bugs section, devs are usually fast to identify the source. I haven’t used it much but ran it on the spark of peace dungeon and seems to mostly work. Specifically on round 5, disables ragnarok, with a perfect crave slipping in. Might be cause he’s a boss, or something else craving the character.
    mostly does work mate, only thing that doesnt work is the immunity to negative effects

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloizius View Post
    Dry statistics:

5 fights with Amaterasu using infernal ammunition: 1 fight on SSS, 2 fights f**ked up due to silence, 2 fights were spent on finishing.

And one more thing: the awards for the only successful battle turned out to be no better than the current awards for Baphomet-10.

Well f**k.
    With posts like that it is no wonder that everything gets nerfed, changed and broken by devs 🤦🏼 headshake
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀