Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Great speech Tsuketa. Never forget that's a game, and furthermore a FREE game. If you don't have fun playing it anymore, do yourself a favor, and move on.

Speaking for myself, I still like it very much. There are so many cool things in it. Last one was Avalon part 2, and a very nice surprise with Champion of Avalon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I too am frustrated with the way the raid goalposts keep moving, but I feel that you folks are overreacting a bit.

Here's my skin in the game. Once we figured out how to fight the first iteration of Amat, I spent real money ($20) on a resource for fighting her. Then, on Monday this week, I spent 30 heroic legendaries and 6 heroic mythicals to get more resources for Amat. And my clan, which used to make SSS easily, is now relegated to S.
    Wouldn't say 30 legendary and 6 Mythicals heroics puts you in the same category with triple digits or multiple stacks...

Don't take it the wrong way, I do appreciate your calm sentiment and emphasis on a free game.

That is exactly why I took it easy and uninstalled and rated 1:star:.

Have no problem with repetitive grinds, hell, that is why I usually go hundred of (in my eyes) "best" teams for raid boss, but I do have a problem they rendering my teams ineffective without any warning.

After the record, I took it easier and only targetted around 60 top and other (few seconds slower ^^) teams.

Have no problem supporting the game financially, per my abilities, if and when I feel so.

I like many, and that is an understatement, aspects of the game, but this rubbed me the wrong way and I no longer feel devs have control over the game when they engaged PANIC! mode and started tweaking all over (prizes and now bosses).

I'm on-board from "day 1" and went through multiple account corruptions, numerous Forum resurrections, and even remember, later down the road, when they even did a a public round table to hear us players and show their dedication. Now, it's all about pushing new (useless) toons at crazy rate (guess they're sorry for pushing inv. limit) that will just sit on the bench...

Skill descriptions are, don't know how to put it nicely... so, let's just say people can't even read them, let alone the typos...

Best thing that came out of it are the clans and Discord servers. If it weren't for those micro communities, the game would be a dead project. Seems pointed in that direction.

No point in investing time and resources in something that has such poor management decisions.

I'm speaking this from a position of 6k+ AmateaUrasu frags (mind you that is prior to all this shit and extrapolate other resources from there..) and full roster/cosmic/sets inventory, except of some toons like birds, one footie and some insignificant ones, but frankly don't care for being that close to another toon that will sit on the bench and onto to the next and onto the next...

You know me, if there is a SoB, I'll ace it, if there is an event, I'll do it, but a little of honesty goes a long way- it is not about the resources, it is abojt the drive that keeps us going

Would be easy to admit we fucked up and need to tweak AmaterUrasu X for not being strong, or whatever, as much as we hoped. They even wrote funny texts about such tweaks in game updates, but this came without any prior warning and that is it.

Wish you all, all the luck, but seems this is as far as I go.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    I even considered to spend some money in game today before the patch. I'm glad I didn't.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Well after the hot fix Amaterasu can be killed, HOWEVER our team can't survive anymore. So that kind of sucks in a major way.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Yeah, before the hot patch, there was still the possibility of using the resources we collected for Amat. After the hotpatch, those have been rendered completely ineffective. I'm really ... struggling ... to keep my optimism here.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Nothing to add to the already long list of disappointment here. This should however be a valuable lesson for the future: in spite of the community spirit we shouldn't share any more strategies and talisman setup against amaterasu and eventually future opponents. Clan boss should be advised to tell their clan members to keep their mouth shut. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and public forum might be used against the fun of the game and that happened it happens and it will happen again!

Keep your strategies secret and do not share because watchdogs just wait for the right excuse to ripe your enthusiasm off.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Nothing to add to the already long list of disappointment here. This should however be a valuable lesson for the future: in spite of the community spirit we shouldn't share any more strategies and talisman setup against amaterasu and eventually future opponents. Clan boss should be advised to tell their clan members to keep their mouth shut. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and public forum might be used against the fun of the game and that happened it happens and it will happen again!

Keep your strategies secret and do not share because watchdogs just wait for the right excuse to ripe your enthusiasm off.
    This is so wrong, that if we are left with only this solution against the mean acts of the Frogs, we better just close the whole thing down. ' Divide and conquer' is not the way to keep a community and this game should be about the IM fan community.

OS
    Android
    Exactly the same when just few low defense during events, exactly the same when you ask to protest against premium context etc. The community its united only when it doesn't affect the single. But when that happens everyone jump in to complain lol. That is wrong you say? Might be no the most democratic way to survive but now you tell all those who were relying on raids to get clan frags to obtein ironite which is the most important resource in the whole game, you tell me now that they nerfed rewards, it will come to the point many players won't be able to reinvest the ironite on farming events etc because the only main source of it has been ripped off. And that happend just because too many players shared the bliss with the game strategies. Everything it's connected, period.

OS
    Android
    su hot fix del 1 de septiembre, con el cambio de talismanes en amaterasu y su nerfeo
    creo que es un error muy grande, si para clanes pequeños y casuales era ya
    muy dificil, ahora se volvio casi imposible, pienso que asi solo lograran causar
    frustracion en los jugadores y su consiguiente abandono del juego.
    Master Malaga Maiden Clan

OS
    Android
    I don't think keeping secrets and exploits is the best way to make this game great for the community.
    Lotb isn't a "pay to win" game with big whales. You don't even have to spend momey to be good (unless you're started late a year ago like myself, but that's another story).
    I'm not in a big clan which shares a lot of crazy strategies, because I don't want to. So forums or social network is a place to get intel of the game for me, and keep my interest high.
    I spend regulary a few bucks in the game, sometimes because I needed to, sometimes more because devs got to be rewarded for their work, and I'm happy to participate. I guess I'm not alone here.