OS
    iOS

October Events (SPOILERS FOR AVALON PART III)

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...420581381?s=20

Well, besides the disappointment what was Avalon's finale, we at least have some fun looking events planned.

Spark of Peace and Deity Offering have already occurred as I am writing this, so no speculations for them.

Perfected Pressure: The usual evo event we get. Nothing special.
    Fall from Grace: If I were to guess, this is where we'd get those two new Dark Angels from Avalon part III. Might be fun to add them to the team.
    Masquerade Diabolique: I couldn't find any references to this title in Maiden's discography, and we already have the Phantom of the Opera. I don't have any clear guesses, though apparently there is a Swedish one man band titled Diabolical Masquerade, so maybe it's a crossover with him?
    Bewitched Night: We don't have a witch character in LotB besides Raven Witch, so maybe we're getting some new ones here? Or perhaps something else that's witchy?
    Sharpened Vision: Could be anyone again; I would have to guess it's characters with guns for this one or at least the Avalon Mystics.
    Towerfall: Usual event, nothing new.
    All Hallow's Dream: The yearly Halloween dungeon. These are always super generous and give out tons of good stuff, so I am looking forward to seeing what comes this year.
    Beyond Redemption: I would guess this is where Dark Unmaker Gabriel, the final boss of Avalon, is available. Her passive is called "Irredeemable" so it would make sense.

Nothing new for the monthly event, it's just a continuation of the Amaterasu event.

What do you all think?

OS
    iOS
    think your pretty much spot on there mate or very very close to it
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Good speculation, looks right on. And, check out Diabolical Masquerade's "Death's Design" opus.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.