Deity Offering (Raid Boss) - Win Charity Talismans and Clan God Soul Fragments

Name:  Deity-Offering-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  302.3 KB

From now until October 11th at 5PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in Raid Boss to earn rewards such as Clan God Soul Fragments, Sacred Gift Currency, a Warrior’s Bones Awakening Shard, Aquarius Talismans, Heavenly Currency and more!

Sacred Gift Currency can be traded in store for Navigation Talismans and new Cosmic High Virtue - Charity Talismans.

This Cosmic High Virtue Talisman comes with the Charity passive. T1 Talismans will disable enemy Greed Talismans, T2 will disable enemy Greed and Fortune Talismans, and the T3 will disable enemy Greed Talismans, Fortune Talismans and the Passive abilities of The Ancient Mariner and Ghost of the Navigator. The passive ability also does the following:

If another Talisman effect or Character Passive is disabled by this Talisman, gain the following:
    • Remove a Golden effect from each enemy and deal a devastating hit of random damage to them if an effect is removed this way at the start of your turn.
    • Permanently increase a random ally’s MAX HP, DEF and MR by 50% for each enemy with a Golden effect after every action.

If no Talisman effects or Character Passives are disabled by this Talisman, gain the following:
    • Remove a random Golden effect from each enemy then grant a random Golden effect for 3 turns to each ally without any Golden effects after every action.
    • Whenever an ally dies, if they had no Golden effects, inflict Unblockable Sleep and Punishment for the duration of the battle to the attacking enemy.

BONUS: Battling against Raid Bosses will give a guaranteed reward of Sacred Gift Currency. This will typically drops in amounts of 50 or 100, but if you’re really lucky you could earn 150 or 200 Sacred Gifts from one battle!

Heavenly Currency is the event currency of our Divine Origins event running from September to the end of November.

Trade your Heavenly Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Amaterasu, Zodiac Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Divine Origins event post here!

Event Store Additions
    • Trade extra Iron Coins in store for Space Time Amulets, Sands of Blood or Talisman Red Epic Souls!
    • Get another full set of Aquarius Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack in store.
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

[/list]

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    iOS
    wonder if anything has been altered in raid bosses this time
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I just did Amat's 1-9, but I haven't done the early ones before. Usually someone in my clan gets to them before me. Amat6 definitely has Navigation and was wiping the floor with me. One of the earlier ones (maybe 4?) also had navigation and was troublesome. I don't think this is a new change, though. I was glad for the 10 blood for iron coins. I burned through all of it due to my inept "fight early Amat" skills...
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    if thats right then the devs are doing everything they can to prevent clans hitting SSS, our clan is just leaving Ama alone from now on and just concentrating on baph. It's not worth our time or effort to even try on Ama anymore since the sneaky screw over players change
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I really like that this event had the ability to buy 10 blood and 10 time amulets for iron coins. It would be cool if you made that a regular part of every raid event. (I wouldn't complain if it became part of every event. :-) )
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Fragments are no longer dropping after the release of the arena event
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Fragments are no longer dropping after the release of the arena event
    Same. I've been counting on the event currency from raiding today to get the talismans I want from the store, so this development is frustrating.