OS
    Android

October 2021, Updated Tuning - DISCUSSION

Discuss the updated October Tuning Notes here!

Here's a link to our Updated October Tuning Notes.

OS
    iOS
    seems like you guys need to do some in depth testing regarding Mariner wearing brave and the blocking of instakill effect cus i dont have any problems with it against some teams, other teams with Senjutsu wearing patience it gets blocked....
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Shattered Yumi - there is nothing about character restrictions in the compendium
    Name:  изображение_2021-10-23_092130.png
Views: 861
Size:  71.9 KB
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    I don't understand the update of Master Key in Book of Souls.
    You're going circles there.

1. Initially when I started to play LOTB, Master Key upon opening was immediately giving access to random dungeon.
    2. Once I opened multiple Master Keys and that gave random keys to be used later in Book of Souls (or was it a bug?)
    3. Currently, we are back to initial state, see 1

Name:  0CD6EFF2-3093-44C8-86FC-E2F5172FE717.jpeg
Views: 789
Size:  281.0 KB

It’s limited to these characters

OS
    Android
    Name:  OctoberTuningNotesUpdatedPt2.png
Views: 829
Size:  4.3 KB
    Great, now Amaterasu-10 will become basically unkillable. Do you really want to destroy the clans?

Dear developers, if you want everything to be fair and everything to work correctly - I'm all for it. But then return the rewards for Baphomet-10 as it were in August 2021.
    Last edited by Aloizius; 10-23-2021 at 12:56 PM.
    Aloizius-1685 from FLAMMA clan
    What you give is what you get. Peace and goodness for all.

OS
    Android
    You do realize, it was obviously a bug, an exploit even, that needed fixing? Surely it's a not big deal to play clean.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Csucsu004 View Post
    You do realize, it was obviously a bug, an exploit even, that needed fixing? Surely it's a not big deal to play clean.
    Yes, but his point is legit. Devs raised the requirements dramatically to get the SAME raid rewards. Then they nerfed the rewards substantially for Baph and Ameratasu. They also changed Ameratasu and I think Oni to make him non viable so options against her became greatly limited. They did most of this without announcing changes or responding to our complaints and frustrations. So yeah, a workaround was found that many used and is being fixed soon.

That’s fair, but how about at least addressing players’ frustrations with how this whole raid fiasco has been rolled out?

Personally, changes have caused me to stop using 300 ironite to purchase SOB daily. It is becoming very unattractive to raid, which perhaps is the dev’s goal.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

I have both of these talismans and was unaware of this bug. These fixes will happen even without sharing them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    seems like you guys need to do some in depth testing regarding Mariner wearing brave and the blocking of instakill effect cus i dont have any problems with it against some teams, other teams with Senjutsu wearing patience it gets blocked....
    Agree, game is completely unpredictictable. We cannot se innate effects, or talisman status (brave can be disabled by celestra, sometimes). And they keep trowing invisible innate effects, last week it was "innate echo" granted by papa emeritus. I beg you, please stop adding messy invisible effects. https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ts-needed-ASAP

At this point, I'm starting to think that not showing innate "invisible" effects is totally intentional... it would even be more frustrating "to see" the effects and realize that they are ignored, it would be too obvious that the gameplay is insanely bugged.