Talisman's for Awakened Prisoner?

Hi, I just recently started playingagain , and wondered what would work for him. What I currently have are Angel Bullwark and Invisibility Onslaught.

Also, is Lady Asov worth awakening or should I hold out and wait for Clairvoyant to possibly get one?

OS
    Android
    Lady Azov is well with awakening and be sure to get the Imperial bespoke for her. As for the Prisoner, I run nightmare and flash on him. Nothing I ever tried makes him really any better than meh.

OS
    Android
    I'd definitely start awakening Azov. The first level of awakening is generally always a good idea. The cost for one star is relatively low for the benefits you get. If I remember correctly, the first awakening star is the one that makes her apply multiple bleeds, and makes her a great Baph fighter. Make sure you get her bespoke the next time it's available. (Cremean Imperial) That turns her into a necessary character for BaphX.

I really want Clairvoyant to become awakenable, but Azov is the more useful character.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Hi, I just recently started playingagain , and wondered what would work for him. What I currently have are Angel Bullwark and Invisibility Onslaught.

Also, is Lady Asov worth awakening or should I hold out and wait for Clairvoyant to possibly get one?
    I like to use Rider Talis on him (remove Perfect Immunity), it makes it easier to apply his passive (passive disable).
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

+++ Currently accepting NEW members +++

Proud former clan member of EyeOfHorus (inactive clan)

Playing LotB for 3 years