Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

All Hallows' Dream (Dungeon) - Exclusive Chance at 5★ Fear to Eternity Eddie

Name:  All-Hallows-Dream-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  262.4 KB
    A shadow on a cloudy night, a low dripping produced by some unseen horror and the grinding of metal over concrete. Surprise is momentary- fear is eternal. From the depths of these primal emotions comes Fear to Eternity Eddie, an amalgamation of two seperate parts of Eddie's soul. Blessing his foes with an unstoppable fear of death, it's do or die as your enemies will be unable to revive in this specter's presence. Pressure your foe with Fear effects as you chip away at their HP... and sanity!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until November 6th, 5 PM PT, battle through 4 difficulty settings in the All Hallows' Dream dungeon!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

Halloween Souls
    Lantern Talismans (Onslaught Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Halloween Soul Fragments
    Dungeon Fragments
    A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Niflheim Talismans (Sorcery Subtype) and Trick or Treat Souls.

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Halloween Soul Fragments, Trick or Treat Souls, new Faith Talismans, Heavenly Currency and more!

You can trade in any extra Halloween Soul Fragments you don’t want to turn into Souls in the Store. Trade them for Cosmic Capricorn Talismans, Cosmic Good & Evil Talismans, Heroic Souls and Fear to Eternity Eddie himself!

Faith Talismans are blue talismans with a 5-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

30% Chance to take no damage per attack. Remove all negative effects, including Silver effects, from self and grant Revenge and Accuracy Up for 2 turns on all other allies whenever you are attacked. 50% Chance to heal up to MAX HP when you reach 1 HP. 35% Chance to gain a Random Healing or Defensive Effect, including Golden effects, for 2 turns after every action.

Halloween Soul Details!

The Halloween Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of past Halloween characters characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Assassin Fear to Eternity Eddie.

Each Halloween Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Fear to Eternity Eddie Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Halloween Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Fear to Eternity Eddie Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Assassin Fear to Eternity Eddie.

500 Mythical Halloween Soul Fragments guarantees 1 of the following 5★ characters: Cosmic Werewolf, Trash Can Mimic, Fencer Duelist, X Factor Eddie, or The Edless Horseman.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Trick or Treat Soul Details

The Trick or Treat Soul is a limited time event soul which has a 50% chance of summoning a Treat (Gold Idol worth 50K Gold, a Sand of Blood or Space Time Amulet) or a 50% chance of summoning a Trick (Sentinel Voidling, Magus Trickster, Firestore Talismans or Rush Talismans.)

Heavenly Currency is the event currency of our Divine Origins event running from September to the end of November.

Trade your Heavenly Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Amaterasu, Zodiac Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Divine Origins event post here!

Event Store Additions:
    • Pick up the Make Heads Roll Pack and Awaken The Edless Horseman! This bundle contains Gunner Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins, 6 Hallowed Awakening Shards! It also contains a Cosmic Paranoia Talisman!
    • Get the Fear to Eternity Talisman Pack! Each pack includes a full set of Virgo and Pisces Talismans, and a Cosmic Paranoia Talisman!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up more Faith, Lantern and Niflheim Talismans.
    • Grab an additional boost of Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Grab our Magus Power Up Pack! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, and Magus evolution materials!

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 10-28-2021 at 12:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    Rush talismans! I love this event!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    From Fear to Eternity was the first Iron Maiden CD I ever purchased, and to see this Ed come into the game is awesome. I do wish his abilities were a bit more unique, but regardless I am so happy to see my boy get into the fight. I will say that the dungeons this year are very plentiful in what they've been giving us, though the hard and insanity levels are just huge time wasters with both Dark Road Ed and Van Helsing Ed. Despite this, I still really love everything put in this year. Thank you LotB team, and have a happy Halloween everyone!

OS
    Android
    Crikey the Assassin / Insanity challenge for this dungeon is pretty frustrating - I've only tried tweaking a couple of talismans but I've gone through almost every permutation of my max awakened characters as well as some of the stronger non-awakened ones and I just can't find a team that works against the whole dungeon - I either wipe on the 3rd stage or get to the end and wipe on the fifth but can't even get a win let alone a win without losing characters.

Any tips you have for this one would be welcomed, thanks.

InkieSquid-4027

OS
    Android
    High Virtue Patience talisman makes the final wave doable (disables Wrathful). Not a help for the Assassin challenge but Max'ed Ancient Mariner is a great counter to the Soul talismans on wave 3 as he grants immunity to Ghost to all allies (most immunities only give it to Dark Ghost).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    OMG, thank you Dragonmat! The two bats with soul protect just destroy my ability to autoplay it. I didn't know about the Ancient Mariner protecting against ghost. Time to Max awaken him. Having a character that protects against ghost will do a lot to remove one of my bigger frustrations with the game.

(I'm not worried about the 8 Assassin runs. Rewards for that aren't worth it anyway.)
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I max awakened Mariner and am blasting through the soul bats with ease now. Thanks again, Dragonmat.

The runs are taking 2:30 rather than the 50 seconds on madness, but Insanity is much more ironite efficient.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    OMG, thank you Dragonmat! The two bats with soul protect just destroy my ability to autoplay it. I didn't know about the Ancient Mariner protecting against ghost. Time to Max awaken him. Having a character that protects against ghost will do a lot to remove one of my bigger frustrations with the game.

(I'm not worried about the 8 Assassin runs. Rewards for that aren't worth it anyway.)
    you can also use osiris or brave talismans to gain protection against Ghost/Dark Ghost

OS
    Android
    Great to know. Thank you, Andy!
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Thank you, Andy. The Brave solved it for me.