Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    you can also use osiris or brave talismans to gain protection against Ghost/Dark Ghost
    I'll add Osiris to the list; I didn't spot that when trawling passives yesterday looking for someone that would :P Might swap him in for my Mariner so I have another AoE on the team (not that it makes much difference in terms of speed as the main hold up is having to wait multiple turns for damage to count in this dungeon).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Will paranoia cosmic work on Fear to Eternity Eddie? He’s not listed on the tali description, but he’d seem a likely candidate for this one…
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Fear to Eternity Eddie looks great, design-wise! His skill set is... interesting, but not bad. The mish-mash of GRE/FOTDE is strange, and a small part of me wishes he had unique skills, but I ain't complaining, I don't even have the bastard yet. His passive seems cool, looks like he'll be great to run with other spooky Halloween dudes.

The Talisman pack for Fear to Eternity Ed includes a Paranoia Cosmic, and the demo we got of him for the first run of the dungeon on Normal had him wearing a Grim Reaper Cosmic, and the Talisman effects were activating... so it *seems* like he can use both of those, even if the descriptions aren't updated yet. Pretty cool.

OS
    Android
    While we're teaching this old dog new tricks, has anyone found a way to break Van Heling's "Can't hurt anyone for 2 turns" effect in the last round of Insanity? I've tried Prisoner and Madam Fortune, as well as various characters that put on passive disable with their attacks. I know that I've been able to passive disable him in other places, but here I haven't found anything that works.

I am using the high virtue talisman that blocks Wrathful, so two turns later he dies quickly. But the two turns take time.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

VHE isn’t immune to marks. Using scream for me Eddie +some talismans that mark (archer, etc) can speed round 5. My best is under 1.5 min.

OS
    Android
    Ahh, the old Amataseru trick. Thanks Nifelheim!
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Strange. I tried both Scream for Me with Wrathful and Cosmic Blight (to make sure he applied marks rather than fury) and a character with Navigation and Rhythmic. In both cases, all of the other enemies got Marked, but Van Helsing didn't. It's like he's got an unshown non-disbleable immunity or something.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Ah, it's his archer tali. Now I've got to figure out how to block that...
    Tsuketa-6474

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Ah, it's his archer tali. Now I've got to figure out how to block that...
    Hmm.. thought I’ve seen marks on him but must of been casually glimpsed during auto that went past 2 rounds maybe.... I just watched a auto round, cardinal immortus with blight, Taurus, Pisces killed him first turn. No marks or PD on vhe though. Scream for me went first. Horus (apocalypse, bespoke) dark Lilith (Libra, archer, patience) round off the team, but didn’t take a turn
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 10-29-2021 at 10:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    Interesting. I switched in a Horus with Bespoke and Ygg, and I'm seeing VanHelsing die in the first round too. I assumed it was somehow to do with Ygg putting on golden hit, but maybe it's Horus's bespoke? I looked at the bespoke and I don't see what's doing it.

<edit>
    I don't see how the bespoke could do anything, but maybe Horus's MA passive is doing it.
    "Enemies take random damage whenever they heal, based on the amount healed, until they die every turn."

Van Helsing's passive is healing him, so maybe this has something to do with it. But it's still related to the marks, because I didn't kill him in the first round when I had a stronger Eddie in place. Only with Scream for Me.
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 10-30-2021 at 04:39 AM.
    Tsuketa-6474