Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It specifically says in the event (here at least) that talisman souls don't count this time around... It's a shame as it was an easy way to complete the event but I can understand why they have made the decision to reign it in a bit (like the old saccathons...). I always had hundreds of Talisman souls to cash in and could complete the event without opening any normal souls at all, so I do like having to clear them out instead this time.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    I opened roughly a dozen Talisman souls - no event fragments at all, even though they should be eligible as per the event description.
    Please FIX THAT DAMN EVENT!!!
    Maybe a huge compensation pack would be in order as well.
    I guess you didn't read the event description:

"Fragments will be granted in the following amounts when the following Souls are summoned.

**Note - Talisman Souls will NOT give Calaveras Fragments during this event:"

it is a shame that they removed the talisman souls from the event

OS
    Android
    Yes, you are both right - guess I should have read on to the end.
    THat being said, I thought the list at the top was all that is required:
    "every non-heroic Rare, Epic, Legendary and Mythic Soul you open in the Book of Souls..."

EVERY for me meant every, not every except talisman souls.
    My bad then...

Jokes aside: this is copy&paste-laziness at its best, since it is the exact wording as in previous events of this type.
    Also, while we're being picky, the text at the bottom says:
    "Talisman souls wil NOT give Calaveras Fragments. It says nothing about not giving Mythical Soul and Talisman Gold Red Soul fragments."
    So even the addenum is incorrect.

But why am I not surprised?
    Last edited by EnricoPalazzo; 11-03-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Hello Troopers.

The issue with Mythic Souls not providing Calaveras Soul Fragments has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience. If you summoned a Mythic Soul and got the wrong fragments (Galactic Cosmos Soul Fragments), please contact our support team for assistance.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Troopers.

The issue with Mythic Souls not providing Calaveras Soul Fragments has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience. If you summoned a Mythic Soul and got the wrong fragments (Galactic Cosmos Soul Fragments), please contact our support team for assistance.
    Hi Levi, the game runs really slow and loading window takes ages and some features aren't working properly (store, raids and currency frames) do we need to wait for the reset to be sure to get back in to the game safely? Cheers

OS
    Android
    <deleted because I replied without seeing the next page of replies and was redundant. (And the forum won't let me delete it for real.)>
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 11-04-2021 at 12:57 AM.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Hi! After open talismans souls my inventory of Gold transform ALL in a negative stock. I have ALL that Gold positive , now is a negative Gold... Hapens with anyone? Is a New bug? I clear cache and reinstall but jeep the same ... I opened a ticket but anyone knows about this? Thanks

OS
    Android
    Did you have like two billion gold? Could be an integer overflow. I'm guessing you'll need support to fix it.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    I has ... Now is negative. I did a ticket ty

OS
    Android
    It's not important that you understand this, but if you're interested, here's what I think happened to you.

In computer programming, numbers are represented as a series of 1's and 0's called "bits". One of the most common number formats is the "integer" which is a number that can be negative or positive. The most significant bit is 0 for positive numbers and 1 for negative ones. A result of this is that, when you are at the largest number that can be represented, if you add 1 to it, the top bit flips from a 0 to a 1, and the number becomes negative. This is usually referred to as "integer overflow."

Commonly, integers are 32 bits long, and at that size, the largest possible positive number is around 2 billion. Apparently, LotB stores the amount of gold you have in a 32 bit integer. So, when you had around 2 billion gold and added more, you flipped over to negative.

I'm sure that, when they were designing the game, having 2 billion gold would have seemed unattainable. Then, years later, they add Clans and Raids that drop talisman fragments, and suddenly we've got a source of gold that they didn't originally expect.

I hope support is able to fix your problem.
    Tsuketa-6474