Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Elegant Skull (Book of Souls) - Summon for a chance at Catrina Infierno!

Name:  The-Elegant-Skull-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 766
Size:  276.6 KB

The passion of life extinguished, heads hang low.
    La ofrendas, los recuerdos calentando las brasas.
    The procession begins- sparking light of spirit's past.
    El Día de Muertos está aquí.

Catrina Infierno leads this year's procession. This negative effect caster focuses on Trap, Vanish and Burn effects to protect your team and punish enemies. With the ability to instantly kill enemies with 8 or more Burn Effects, Catrina Infierno is ready to incinerate those who would stand in the way of her spectral procession

From now until November 9th at 4PM PDT, every non-Heroic Rare, Epic, Legendary and Mythic Soul (not including Talisman Souls) you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you a guaranteed bonus of Calaveras Soul Fragments.

The Calaveras Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and an increased chance of summoning select Mayan themed characters (Spirit Jaguar, Nagual and Priestesses). It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ Magus Catrina Infierno.

Calaveras Soul Details!

Each Calaveras Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Catrina Infierno Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Catrina Infierno Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Magus Catrina Infierno.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

This event also features a number of challenges (both solo and Clan based) that reward additional Calaveras Fragments, Oni Kannushi Fragments, Heavenly Currency and more.

Heavenly Currency is the event currency of our Divine Origins event running from September to the end of November.

Trade your Heavenly Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Amaterasu, Zodiac Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Divine Origins event post here!

Fragments will be granted in the following amounts when the following Souls are summoned.

**Note - Talisman Souls will NOT give Calaveras Fragments during this event:
    Name:  Calaveras_Fragment_en.PNG
Views: 961
Size:  32.1 KB

Event Store Additions:

Get 1, 3 and 10 packs of Calaveras Souls for Ironite
    Grab an additional boost of Calaveras Fragments to make souls or trade for items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    Trade additional Calaveras Soul Fragments in store for Space Time Amulets, Warrior’s Bones Awakening Shards, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!
    Last edited by Leviathan; 11-03-2021 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Removed warning and added addtional line at top to clarify that talisman souls CANNOT be used in this event

OS
    Android
    Why am I not surprised: event starts and no fragments from the souls.

OS
    iOS
    Not happy talisman souls dont give frags like they usually do for BOS events... you need to correct this ASAP
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    weird issue, some souls have fragments from this event, but my Mythical souls rewarded Galactic Cosmos frags, souls with the Different World Machine God in them... anyone else get this?
    Last edited by MisterEly; 11-03-2021 at 12:22 AM.

OS
    iOS
    why are mythical souls giving out Galactic cosmos souls frags and not Calaveras soul frags ?

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    I'm getting the same thing, yet another event cock up

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    i want 17mythicals back. or atleast the right frags. and typical idiotic behaviour you nerf this event also. been saving talismansouls since the last event and now they dont count.

OS
    Android

Galactic cosmos and Machine God frags

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    weird issue, some souls have fragments from this event, but my Mythical souls rewarded Galactic Cosmos frags, souls with the Different World Machine God in them... anyone else get this?
    Same here. Opened 7 mythical and got galactic cosmos frags. Then I've opened those and got machine god frags. Legendary and epic souls seem to award the right frags.
    Last edited by mikaik; 11-03-2021 at 02:52 AM.

OS
    Android
    Fudjo, if I see you posting "I like this event", I'm going to be disappointed!

OS
    Android
    I opened roughly a dozen Talisman souls - no event fragments at all, even though they should be eligible as per the event description.
    Please FIX THAT DAMN EVENT!!!
    Maybe a huge compensation pack would be in order as well.