Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Senior Member Fudjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    962
    I will like this event when it is ready.
    Satan81-5023

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    104
    Going to bed around 11PM in the UK & having a lie-in: didn't see any problems as the event was gone before I logged in. :P

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    12
    How is acquiring Heavenly currency going to be skewed by postponing the event?

  4. #14
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,026
    Hello Troopers,

    Thank you for your patience. We have been examining the various freezing issues reported in the Soul Protector dungeon over the past couple days. We are currently in the final stages of testing our fixes.

    Our current plan is to relaunch the Soul Protector Dungeon Event NOVEMBER 16TH AT 4PM PT. We also plan to release a compensation pack at the exact same time. This pack will include: Mariachi Vinyl Records, Heavenly Currency, Sands of Time, Gold and Ironite. When the pack is released on November 16th at 4pm PT it will be found in the Store's New Tab, and also in the Specials Tab found in the Main Store screen.

    The Legacy of the Beast Team

  5. #15
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnus View Post
    How is acquiring Heavenly currency going to be skewed by postponing the event?

    Heavenly Currency won't be affected by this thankfully. The event will still be the same length (7 days) and contain same amount of rewards, including Heavenly Currency.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Heavenly Currency won't be affected by this thankfully. The event will still be the same length (7 days) and contain same amount of rewards, including Heavenly Currency.
    Thank you Leviathan

  7. #17
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,026
    Hello Troopers,

    Thank you for your patience. The Soul Protector event is back up and will run until November 23rd at 4pm PT. We have also added a compensation pack that includes Mariachi Vinyl Records, Heavenly Currency, Sands of Time, Gold and Ironite. This pack can be found in the Store's New Tab, and also in the Specials Tab found in the Main Store screen.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Troopers,

    Thank you for your patience. The Soul Protector event is back up and will run until November 23rd at 4pm PT. We have also added a compensation pack that includes Mariachi Vinyl Records, Heavenly Currency, Sands of Time, Gold and Ironite. This pack can be found in the Store's New Tab, and also in the Specials Tab found in the Main Store screen.
    Just tested few runs on insanity difficulty, autoplay stop to work on insanity difficulty.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Tsuketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    274
    Shaolin, that seems to happen fairly frequently with the first runs through a new dungeon. Every time it's ever happened to me, quitting and restarting the game has fixed it.

    LOTB team, thank you for fixing the dungeon. Sorry that you had to work through the weekend on it. :-(
    Tsuketa-6474

    Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

  10. #20
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Shaolin, that seems to happen fairly frequently with the first runs through a new dungeon. Every time it's ever happened to me, quitting and restarting the game has fixed it.
    Tsuketa following your advice I fixed the issue. Cheers pal 🤘

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •