OS
    Android

November 2021, Preliminary Tuning - DISCUSSION

Discuss the November Tuning Notes here!

Here's a link to our Preliminary Tuning Notes.

OS
    Android
    Description says "clear gunner only cosmic talisman dungeon with MA Gunnder Amaterasu" x2. I assume one of them would be MA Cosmic Amaterasu instead.

OS
    iOS
    So there's a lot to go into here, some good, some bad.

Coalgiver Eddie getting buffs is awesome, and an awakening is also pretty cool. The freeze-focused abilities in his kit make me think his awakened passive will also give us some nice synergy with other icy characters.

The new frontier dungeon has a guaranteed Coalgiver Eddie, which is nice because people are often upset about being unable to get him every year. It also gives us some guaranteed Christmas characters, so that's pretty cool too.

Papa Emeritus IV's fix is a good change; he's a pain to deal with in Gauntlet due to how powerful he is for an unawakened character.

Ice Eddie losing the Sinister Solstice Cosmic makes very little sense to me. Like, it would make sense if they swapped it to Coalgiver Ed, but now there are no Eds who can wear it. I just don't fully understand the change, if that makes sense.

Number of the Beast Ed's change should revert him back to the default farming Eddie, assuming that it works right. However, Dark Ghost is still a weird effect and I don't get why recent characters have been pushed towards it.

Samurai Ed's fix/nerf was expected, and it's a good thing. It was a powerful ability and I think that if left alone, he would dominate every single arena battle.

Also, the Cosmic Biker Talisman is being updated to include "Storm Rider" characters, something a few people on discord have said might be the Eds on bikes from the Writing on the Wall music video. If so, I am excited to see them be part of the game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Also, the Cosmic Biker Talisman is being updated to include "Storm Rider" characters, something a few people on discord have said might be the Eds on bikes from the Writing on the Wall music video. If so, I am excited to see them be part of the game.
    This was in the LotB newsletter (as well as a preview of the December events). Looks like the Cyborg 'Rider' - I'm curious whether these will be true Eddie characters or not; maybe they'll be a set of 4 allies that have abilities that are inspired by the main Eddies, sort of like the Angry Birds were...

Name:  1c38f3c4-3013-e7c3-3f19-be30ce5682dd.png
Views: 688
Size:  1.10 MB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Will the change on the "Possess" move which is planned for Number of the Beast Eddie also be done for Chords Of Command Eddie?
    Would make sense in my point of view.
    MrBozk-3680
    Clan: Caesar Inc.