Frontier Store Changes in Early 2022

Hello Troopers!

We wanted to give you a heads up that we have more Frontier Store changes incoming!

As you know, in late October we shifted 8 characters out of the Frontier Store and into various other locations. We have since made a few more characters available for Frontier Coins.

In the interest of keeping things fresh, at the beginning of February the following characters will be moved out of the Frontier Store and into the general Soul pool:

• Sekhmet
    • Goddess Aset
    • Horus
    • Osiris
    • Set
    • Alexander Eddie
    • The Ferryman
    • The Killer Prime
    • The Beast

We wanted to give everyone enough time to make a plan and buy any of the characters that will soon be shifting over.

OS
    iOS
    Holy hell, to the general soul pool? That's pretty generous, for new players especially - and a simultaneous F-you to anyone who bought them with FC. Happy hunting y'all!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Holy hell, to the general soul pool? That's pretty generous, for new players especially - and a simultaneous F-you to anyone who bought them with FC. Happy hunting y'all!
    In all honesty, I don't get it why it's a F-you to all who bought with FC.

I returned to the game about 2 months ago, and I will still buy the chars with FC, even knowing they will go to the general soul pool, by the time I was playing way back, FCs were a pain in the a. to get, nowadays it's a lot easier.

Picking a char >>>>> general soul pulls, I mean if for example I want Alexander Eddie, it's best to buy him from the store with FC them hope to get him on a soul, when more chars are added to the general pool, the harder it gets to get the one you want, and this game don't have any dupe protection system as far as I know.

All in all I like that there is time for me/others to consider which of the chars to get prior to the change, thanks for the heads-up Levi.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    In all honesty, I don't get it why it's a F-you to all who bought with FC.

I returned to the game about 2 months ago, and I will still buy the chars with FC, even knowing they will go to the general soul pool, by the time I was playing way back, FCs were a pain in the a. to get, nowadays it's a lot easier.

Picking a char >>>>> general soul pulls, I mean if for example I want Alexander Eddie, it's best to buy him from the store with FC them hope to get him on a soul, when more chars are added to the general pool, the harder it gets to get the one you want, and this game don't have any dupe protection system as far as I know.

All in all I like that there is time for me/others to consider which of the chars to get prior to the change, thanks for the heads-up Levi.
    my bad, just havin a bit of a laugh, in the off chance that I spend some FC for a character only for it to pop up later from a pull, luck is like that sometimes. but hey, can't hurt to have more for gauntlet anyway.

truthfully, I agree with you, hindsight is 20/20 and my statement is a way off, made sense at the time for whatever reason, but FC comes in way faster than those days where people were wondering how the hell someone got their hands on Alexander Eddie already.

game's come a long way, and it's honestly nice and refreshing to see these characters rehomed for new players to experience, and they'll most likely have their exclusivity replaced with something bigger and better.

OS
    Android
    I've got to say, if there's one thing I miss from "the early days" it's getting things from souls. I've had everything available in souls for a long time now so the thrill of opening souls just isn't there anymore. Now it's just farming sacrifice currency. Not saying they should necessarily do anything about that. It's just an aspect of the game I miss.

I guess there is something they could do. There have been a lot of these "10 tries and fail" characters over the last while that haven't been made available in any other way. If they occasionally put one of those characters into the soul pool, it would give me something to hope for again while opening souls. You wouldn't have to put many in. Do one every 3-4 months or so. If there was just one character in the pool that I didn't have, my enjoyment of turning in souls would grow immensely.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Goddess Aset was not removed from the Frontier Store so far...
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

+++ Currently accepting NEW members +++

Proud former clan member of EyeOfHorus (inactive clan)

Playing LotB for 3 years

OS
    Android
    I was happily getting one Osiris a month from the FC (very useful char) and only just noticed... Now that makes these chars so much more rare. Meh, it's a gacha game. :P