Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Strange Land Bounty (Dungeon) - Exclusive Chance at Storm-Rider Cyborg Eddie

Name:  Strange-Land-Bounty-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  262.2 KB

Our empires gone, succumbed to a digital age
    Ignorance, lies, affliction, fallen to a digital rage
    The greatest achievement, a solution to our time
    The sun melts our wings, humanity's greatest crime

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
    Have you seen that writing?

From out of the storm, the riders descend. Storm-Rider Cyborg Eddie is the first rider revealed, a dire warning to those who would forget technology as a tool and use it as a crutch, or the cliff for which to stumble off of. This Eddie brings a combination of Cyborg Eddie's debuffing kit alongside the Storm-Rider's new abilities. You'll want to bring specific characters alongside Storm-Rider Eddie to bolster his Heraldry. The larger your Heraldry, the more powerful he'll become!

And, out in the Strange Land region of space, a wide arrange of species and opportunities can be found. Korskal is widely accepted as one of the greatest marksmen in the quadrant, and likewise commands a high price for his services. Korskal lurks in the background, using Shroud and Vanish effects to keep away from the enemy, lining them up down his barrel. If you can protect this insectoid mercenary, he can quickly pick off the enemy team one by one. Korskal was the 3rd place design as voted by the community in our Forge a Hero campaign from earlier this year!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until December 5th, 5 PM PT, battle through 4 difficulty settings in the Strange Land Bounty dungeon!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

Cyber Souls
    Mark Talismans (Shield Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Strange Credits
    Dungeon Fragments
    A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Runic Talismans (Shield Subtype)

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Strange Credits, Warrior Souls, Fallen Talismans and more!

You can trade your Strange Credits in store for Cyber Souls, Cosmic Cyborg Talismans, as well as Korskal , A Stranger in Time and Storm-Rider Cyborg Eddie himself!

BONUS: Looking for more Strange Credits? You can trade your extra Cyborg Eddie Soul Fragments in to get packs of 250 Credits!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Cyber Soul Details!

The Cyber Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Valkyries (Eda, Ragna, Val, Kari and Astra!), and has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Assassin Korskal, A Stranger In Time and 5★ Storm-Rider Cyborg Eddie.

Each Cyber Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Storm-Rider Cyborg Eddie Soul Fragments
    10 Korskal, A Stranger In Time Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Storm-Rider Cyborg Eddie Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Gunner Storm-Rider Cyborg Eddie.

500 Korskal, A Stranger In Time Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Assassin Korskal, A Stranger In Time

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:
    • Pick up the Kagayaki No Uchu Pack and Awaken Cosmic Amaterasu! This bundle contains Gunner Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins, 6 Celestial Awakening Shards and 6 Radiant Awakening Shards! It also contains a Cosmic Libra Talisman!
    • Get the Storm-Rider Cyborg Eddie Talisman Pack! Each pack includes a full set of Prideful Talismans, and a Cosmic Biker Talisman!
    • There’s also the Korskal, A Stranger In Time Talisman Pack! Each pack includes a full set of Archer and Sacred Talismans, and a Cosmic Bounty Hunter Talisman!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up more Fallen, Mark and Runic Talismans.
    • Trade in extra Strange Credits for Cosmic Death Talismans, and Heroic Souls
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Two power up packs are on offer! Each pack provides Ironite to help farm more event currency, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up your characters!

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

OS
    iOS
    The first difficulty of this may be impossible for new players. The new character, Korskal, has perfect vanish and is permanently stunned by Bounty Hunter Ed. If you can't remove his perfect immunity, you cannot get past the wave.

OS
    Android
    I love this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I don't like it. Hate addition of new toons that would mess the gameplay even more.
    Today: innate seal on random enemy. Great, another invisible innate effect that we won't be able to see if placed or not. What's the point??
    Please, do something with innate effects, we need a permanent display (please, not a bugged animation).

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Just had a freeze on the third wave on insanity
    I didn't see exactly what happened as I was on Auto; I defeated the wave but did not progress to the next wave - characters just stood there with no controls visible.

Team was:
    Max awakened GRE - gluttonous + bespoke[c]
    Max awakened DA Lilith - prudence + sinister solstice[c]
    Max awakened Moonchild - riposte + bespoke[c]
    Max awakened Mercenary - ragnarok + prudence[c]

If anyone wants an insanity auto-team, this one works. The fastest time is about 1:43 but a lot of the times are over 3 mins so it is not fast. No defeats and only the one freeze so far but still running my first mega refill so probably done less that 20 runs
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    This dungeon feels untested, and I feel confident in saying that the team members at Navigator didn't play through it to see if it felt okay.

1. Korskal in the first difficulty is unkillable if you can't remove perfect vanish.
    2. Celestra in wave 4 of Insanity can evade most attacks, and if you hit her she gains innate vanish, something that we as the players don't entirely have a way to remove.
    3. The final wave of Insanity is by far the least fun fight we have had, even worse than any individual wave of Infernal's hard mode on release. You have to put up with Storm-Rider Cyborg Ed's annoying passive (which we can't disable because he's a boss), a possible instant kill from Storm-Rider Cyborg Ed because his heraldry is always above 3, and an inability to counter his Asgard Talismans due to Rogar, who disables Ragnarok talismans both with his passive and the High Virtue - Patience cosmic talisman he has. Also, for some reason they out-heal the damage they take from having crave effects on them, which shouldn't be possible?
    4. Consistent frame rate issues throughout the dungeon (which occurred during the last time this dungeon was used in August's Galactic Perspective Event).

I just can't understand how this got released. We got an Eddie who is half old skills, and half new ones that he will share with future Eds, and somehow you guys managed to make him a nightmare because you didn't bother fighting him in the insanity level. An easy fix for this would be to remove Rogar and one Machine God in the final level of insanity, and also take the cosmic bounty hunter talisman from Celestra. Just give Storm-Rider Cyborg a Heraldry of 2, so that he can't randomly instant kill your team. If we can't instant kill him, he shouldn't be able to do it to us considering you took our one counter, the Ancient Mariner's passive, away from us. We have no way of preventing instant kills, so we have no way of consistently running the dungeon.

OS
    Android
    You can get 25 souls by spending Cyborg fragments. Just run Madness to get the rest.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    You can get 25 souls by spending Cyborg fragments. Just run Madness to get the rest.
    That doesn't excuse the lack of attention with this dungeon.

OS
    Android
    Sure, they should address the issues with the dungeon. In the meantime, you have an easy path to victory. Go get your toons.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I agree that the final level on insanity is a complete mess (and I noticed the same issue on Celestra on Wave 4, too). I was leaning towards running Madness simply because that final wave is horrible.

Then I bought a ten-pack of event souls and got both Korskal and Storm-Rider Eddie.

If this means I've exhausted all my luck, I'm really screwed if there is another DAL-style Xmas event coming.