Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    Max awakened GRE - gluttonous + bespoke[c]
    Max awakened DA Lilith - prudence + sinister solstice[c]
    Max awakened Moonchild - riposte + bespoke[c]
    Max awakened Mercenary - ragnarok + prudence[c]

If anyone wants an insanity auto-team, this one works. The fastest time is about 1:43 but a lot of the times are over 3 mins so it is not fast. No defeats and only the one freeze so far but still running my first mega refill so probably done less that 20 runs
    You might get it a bit faster if you added High Value Patience to one of your characters. That makes the Celeste fight go much faster (since it disables her Wrathful). It also helps with the final battle since it disables the new guy's Ragnarok.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Nice team.
    I've just got a mercenary level 4.
    And cosmic force instead of cosmic prudence
    No defeat.
    Thank you

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    Just had a freeze on the third wave on insanity
    I didn't see exactly what happened as I was on Auto; I defeated the wave but did not progress to the next wave - characters just stood there with no controls visible.

Team was:
    Max awakened GRE - gluttonous + bespoke[c]
    Max awakened DA Lilith - prudence + sinister solstice[c]
    Max awakened Moonchild - riposte + bespoke[c]
    Max awakened Mercenary - ragnarok + prudence[c]

If anyone wants an insanity auto-team, this one works. The fastest time is about 1:43 but a lot of the times are over 3 mins so it is not fast. No defeats and only the one freeze so far but still running my first mega refill so probably done less that 20 runs
    Nice team.
    I've just got a mercenary level 4.
    And cosmic force instead of cosmic prudence
    No defeat.
    Thank you

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    You can get 25 souls by spending Cyborg fragments. Just run Madness to get the rest.

I must have missed something.
    Can you get Cyborg fragments in this event?
    Gasper-4674

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I must have missed something.
    Can you get Cyborg fragments in this event?
    Not exactly. You can buy the few in the trooper store, but that's not many. The real deal is that you can spend cyborg fragments in this event. Last year they had an event that allowed you to spend cyborg fragments to get the bespoke, so many of us saved up all year for this years "Cyborg Monday." Between buying the trooper ones every week, we also tended to turn in hundreds of heroic souls on the rotations that give cyborg fragments. I actually saved up just shy of 10,000 fragments over the year.

The fragments were pretty disappointing this year, though. You could only turn in 5000, and that only got you 2500 currency (which is 12 souls, not 25). The "reward" for an entire year's planning and saving seems pretty off.

But, at least it's a dungeon where we can get a virtually unlimited amount of currency. I'm planning to go for three T3s as well as the characters, so I've got a lot of grinding ahead of me.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Not exactly. You can buy the few in the trooper store, but that's not many. The real deal is that you can spend cyborg fragments in this event. Last year they had an event that allowed you to spend cyborg fragments to get the bespoke, so many of us saved up all year for this years "Cyborg Monday." Between buying the trooper ones every week, we also tended to turn in hundreds of heroic souls on the rotations that give cyborg fragments. I actually saved up just shy of 10,000 fragments over the year.

The fragments were pretty disappointing this year, though. You could only turn in 5000, and that only got you 2500 currency (which is 12 souls, not 25). The "reward" for an entire year's planning and saving seems pretty off.

But, at least it's a dungeon where we can get a virtually unlimited amount of currency. I'm planning to go for three T3s as well as the characters, so I've got a lot of grinding ahead of me.

Thanks for the info! A little longer grind I guess...

Team I use for insanity:
    Different World Eddie (Taurus, Aquarius and C.H.V. Patience)
    Max. awakened Moonchild (Riposte, C. Good & Evil)
    Cosmic Moonchild Evil (Ragnarok, C. Good & Evil)
    Cardinal Immortus (Apocalypse, C. Archer)

100% on auto.
    Average time is around 2 min, the best is 1:38.
    Gasper-4674

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    You might get it a bit faster if you added High Value Patience to one of your characters. That makes the Celeste fight go much faster (since it disables her Wrathful). It also helps with the final battle since it disables the new guy's Ragnarok.
    Thanks for the tip. One of my clan-mates (CrazyPanda) already suggested that and I put it on The Mercenary.

I had a load more freezes using GRE so I have swapped him out and I'm now using Oni Eddie with Gate and Bespoke. This team isn't as fast as using GRE but it is more stable and I have had no freezes with this at the moment.
    Last edited by 667 Neighbor of the Beast; 11-30-2021 at 09:28 AM.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    I've seen freezes with Grim Reaper Eddie, Dark Road Eddie, Phantom Eddie, Cosmic Cyborg Eddie and Final Frontier Eddie on the final wave... Oni Eddie seems to be pretty stable and haven't had any freezes so far despite using the same allies so there does definitely seem to be a problem with some Eddies freezing the final wave of Insanity...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I haven't had any freezes yet, but I do get defeated probably once in 1200 sand. It's just enough that I ran Madness overnight to make sure it succeeded. My best time on insanity is 1:29, but it usually takes me 3 minutes, and I've seen it go as long as 6.

I'm running:
    GRE Nif + Bespoke
    OG Dark Lillith Prideful + Patience
    Green Odin Ygg + Bespoke
    Russian Sniper Rag + Bespoke

I tried Oni and he seemed to be roughly the same as GRE. When he got defeated after a bunch of runs, I switched back to GRE. I also did a run with OG Moonchild instead of Sniper, but that didn't go very well. This dungeon is surely a beast.

Does anyone know the specifics of how talismans that disable other talismans works? Specifically, I've got T3 Patience and Ragnarok. The dwarf in the last round also has Patience and Ragnarok while the Eddie has Asgard.

Our patience's counteract each other's Ragnaroks, but what happens with Asgard? Does it not get disabled since my Ragnarok got disabled? Or does it work out all of the things that will be disabled first and THEN disables them? Also, when I kill the dwarf, does my Ragnarok stay disabled or does it get re-enabled? It's hard to tell what's going on, because the final team shrugs off so many things they shouldn't be able to.
    Tsuketa-6474