Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I'm pretty sure that the last place I used Beast Eddie on Autoplay was Infernal before I had an Oni, so I'm not terribly concerned about this change making him unsuitable for Autoplay. In places where you're actually playing, I think the new fury is pretty cool. And, since you're likely going to have a Baph on your team, if you don't like the fury, you can always use Baph's instead.

Csucsu makes a good point, though, about us not knowing if we're getting unlucky or if there's a bug or something blocking the instakill. I wonder which would be better:
    1) (The current plan) you pick who to sacrifice, but there's a 66% chance of killing the opponent or
    2) Which ally gets sacrificed is random, but there's a 100% chance of killing the opponent.

The cost/benefit on those two seems roughly balanced. I'm not sure which I'd prefer.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the last place I used Beast Eddie on Autoplay was Infernal before I had an Oni, so I'm not terribly concerned about this change making him unsuitable for Autoplay. In places where you're actually playing, I think the new fury is pretty cool. And, since you're likely going to have a Baph on your team, if you don't like the fury, you can always use Baph's instead.

Csucsu makes a good point, though, about us not knowing if we're getting unlucky or if there's a bug or something blocking the instakill. I wonder which would be better:
    1) (The current plan) you pick who to sacrifice, but there's a 66% chance of killing the opponent or
    2) Which ally gets sacrificed is random, but there's a 100% chance of killing the opponent.

The cost/benefit on those two seems roughly balanced. I'm not sure which I'd prefer.
    I think everyone's forgetting a few things. One, this is his unawakened fury. He is also getting awakened, so there's a chance that the downside is somehow negated. Two, sure his Fury might be risky, but can we talk about how he has a basic attack that revives allies to 50% hp for no cost? Shaman Eddie can revive allies, but it costs him his health. Three, again if you are really worried about his Fury, use Magma Beast Eddie or use blights on him. I think that yeah, his fury has a high risk, but it's also a regular, baseline fury for a 5 star Eddie.