OS
    Android

December 2021 Tuning and Update- DISCUSSION

Discuss the December Tuning and Update Notes here!

Here's a link to our Tuning Notes.

Here's a link to our update notes.

OS
    iOS
    So I am very satisfied with the Beast Eddie changes; he's a powerful foe now, and it's super interesting that he has a stance swap every turn, changing how his fury works and how he plays.

Drifter's abilities look interesting but honestly I don't see how they are entirely different from his Unawakened version.

Haven't tried Fallen Fortress' hard difficulty yet, but I am looking forward to a later event about the hard mode.

Not much else was changed, but I think that's fine. This was a nice little update before the next few events come up.

OS
    Android
    With the Beast Eddie changes, it's very hard to see what his Awakened effects for his fury and passive are because the text box disappears off the top of the screen when highlighted from the Awakening popup...

Name:  Beast.png
Views: 384
Size:  1.60 MB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    With the Beast Eddie changes, it's very hard to see what his Awakened effects for his fury and passive are because the text box disappears off the top of the screen when highlighted from the Awakening popup...
    That's nothing new, but I can give you a heads up about what the passive does and what the fury does, since those go off screen. When fully Awakened, Beast Eddie's passive shifts him between "Power of The Beast," and "Power of the Soul Shard Eternal." The Beast steals all positive effects from enemies, causes any action you take to inflict three stacks of fear, and uses the first version of the Fury, which instantly kills an ally and an enemy, removing beneficial effects and inflicting Doom and Furious Burns. Soul Shard Eternal removes all innate stat increases from enemies, and
    uses the second version of the passive as shown in your photo. You swap between each power every turn. The Beast instantly dies if he's on your team, buffing Beast Eddie if he's max awakened.

OS
    Android
    Thanks - that makes a lot of sense now as the key thing I was missing was the swapping between powers each turn
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.