OS
    Android

Compendium Update?

It seems the compendium isn't loading properly at the moment (very basic graphics and layout) but this could be a local issue on my device... The main thing I'd like to highlight is how out of date it has gotten again. Is there any plan to update it with the following?

Characters Missing entirely:

Warrior Dark Angel
    Assassin Dark Angel
    Storm-Rider Reaper Eddie
    Dark Advent Angel
    Magus Krampus

Plus upcoming characters... Winter's Guardian Ragnar, Dark Advent Lucifer and Santa Claws are ones we know about already as well as the other character in the Christmas Dungeon teaser that seems to be based on the Red Queen.

Awakened Details missing:

Rainmaker Eddie
    Beast Eddie
    Coalgiver Eddie
    Sentinel Amaterasu
    Gunner Amaterasu
    Assassin Amaterasu
    Cosmic Amaterasu
    Edless Cavalier

Character tuning updates missing:

Magma Beast Eddie

Talisman tuning updates missing:
    Cosmic Biker
    Cosmic Musashi
    Cosmic Nagual
    Cosmic Oni
    Cosmic Sinister Solstice
    Cosmic Winter Solstice

Talisman Missing entirely:
    Cosmic Avalon's Light
    Cosmic Azusa Yumi
    Cosmic Bounty Hunter
    Cosmic High Virtue - Charity
    Cosmic High Virtue - Purity

There may be others that are missing/out of date too but these are the ones I've been able to identify as I keep a local copy of the text form the compendium so I can search it easier for specific damage types/effects/etc.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    There have been layout issues with the compendium for a while.

The main menu has 2 lists with all menu items in each list.

Character list: I don't know whether there has been an intentional change to how the stars are represented (now showing one set of stars per row instead of one set of stars per character) but this is messy. The search options are also messy with the first option on each set a row below the rest

Frontier dungeon list: Only one dungeon shown per row with the new Icy Abyss missing

I haven't really looked further that these.

I am guessing that some of the layout problems are due to your css. I don't know whether it has been properly tested across multiple browsers / screen sizes but I assume it must have looked ok on your development system before it went live. I am looking at it from the link within the game (on iPhone XI) and using Firefox on a PC and it is consistently bad
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    For me it used to be ok to view on a PC but the layout broke about the time Storm-Rider Cyborg was added; good to know it probably isn't just my device though. I don't mind the layout issues so much but it would be great to have the character and talisman info up to date.

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    The Frontier Dungeon Part also needs a rework, right now as 1 line = 1 instance of a dungeon, takes ages to find.... outdated information on dungeons. Like how many hours is it open and how many tries allowed. At least half of them is incorrect but I'm not playing the game for long enough time to know right now which ones are actually incorrect. Could name a few but surely not all.

On Characters page I didn't find Terrible Tim and Sevastopol. While it's easy to guess that Terrible Tim is the awakened version of Tiny Tim, Sevastopol isn't too obvious that it's the awakened version of assassin War Golem. While google search is able to find these toons there's no reference to what the original version is. Might be more, I don't know of.
    Last edited by Csucsu004; 12-18-2021 at 04:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Csucsu004 View Post
    On Characters page I didn't find Terrible Tim and Sevastopol. While it's easy to guess that Terrible Tim is the awakened version of Tiny Tim, Sevastopol isn't too obvious that it's the awakened version of assassin War Golem. While google search is able to find these toons there's no reference to what the original version is. Might be more, I don't know of.
    That's a good point - the same is true for Edless Horseman/Edless Cavalier as well.