Bountiful Gifts (Boss Run) - Earn Generosity Talismans + Cosmic Celtic Talismans

Name:  Bountiful-Gifts-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  304.8 KB

From now until January 2nd at 4PM PT, complete challenges to earn Heavy Metal Vinyls, Sentinel Awakening Materials, A Desert Wanderer Awakening Shard, Bloodied Snowballs and more.

BONUS: During this event, Fallen Fortress, Final Journey, Baphomet's Bar, Samurai, Mystic Nights, Powerslave, The Labyrinth, and Infernal Frontier Dungeons drop will all drop 15 Heavy Metal Vinyls per battle.

Heavy Metal Vinyls can be traded in store for Cosmic Celtic Talismans, Talisman Upgrade Packs and new Generosity Talismans!

Generosity Talismans are a green talisman with a 5-set effect. When all 5 talismans are equipped you will earn the following bonuses:

Other allies cannot take more than 10% of MAX HP as damage from a single hit. Whenever another ally takes damage, deal damage to each other ally equal to 2% of their MAX HP. Transfer all beneficial effects, including Golden effects, from self to other allies at the start of your turn. Remove all Permanent Stat Increases from self and permanently increase All Stats of all allies by 30% if removed at the start of your turn. Grant Sacrifice and Perfect Heal Shield for 2 turns to all allies when you die.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Bloodied Snowballs is the event currency of our Blood and Ice event running until January 6th.

Trade your Bloodied Snowballs in the Event Store for rare rewards including Storm-Rider Reaper Eddie, a T3 Cosmic Azusa Yumi Talisman and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Blood and Ice event post here!

Event Store Additions

• Pick up the Perfectly Balanced Pack for 3 full sets of Libra Talismans
    • Trade in Ironite and pick up single Libra Talismans
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    I enjoy these events because they end up making me use characters I don't usually use. I call them "Compendium events" because I always search through the compendium to figure out which characters do which of the status effects I need to hit the boss with.

Trouble is, the Effects section of the Compendium is down.
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...e-negative-en/

Is anyone else having trouble with that page? This event will be much less enjoyable if the compendium continues to fail.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Yep, compendium is dead in the water. This isn't the first time it's happened, it was down for about a week or so, sometime in late November if my memory serves me correctly. Hasn't been updated since Storm Rider Cyborg Ed was released, too.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I enjoy these events because they end up making me use characters I don't usually use. I call them "Compendium events" because I always search through the compendium to figure out which characters do which of the status effects I need to hit the boss with.

Trouble is, the Effects section of the Compendium is down.
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...e-negative-en/

Is anyone else having trouble with that page? This event will be much less enjoyable if the compendium continues to fail.
    The Compendium doesn't just need the updates and patching up that keeps happening; it needs a complete rebuild / redesign from scratch to make it more useful
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    I found a workaround for the compendium issue. The main effects page is broken, but the individual effects pages still work. For instance:
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p.../furious-burn/

I found that the name done that way (with dashes instead of spaces) works for most of the effects in this event. One to beware of is that it's /bomb/ not /time-bomb/.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I found a workaround for the compendium issue. The main effects page is broken, but the individual effects pages still work. For instance:
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p.../furious-burn/

I found that the name done that way (with dashes instead of spaces) works for most of the effects in this event. One to beware of is that it's /bomb/ not /time-bomb/.
    Nice tip Tsuketa, thanks !!!

OS
    Android
    Generosity talis descriptions are incorrect in the store. They switched Ward and Mystical description, so I don't know which one is Mystical.