Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hold the Line (Raid Boss) - Exclusive Chance at the Warrior Mercenary Vanguard!

Name:  Hold-the-Line-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  279.6 KB

From now until January 17th at 4PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in Raid Boss to earn rewards such as Clan God Soul Fragments, Explosive Orbs, Virgo Talismans, Ritualistic Scripts and more!

BONUS: Battling against Raid Bosses will give a guaranteed reward of Explosive Orbs. These Orbs will typically drop in amounts of 50 or 100, but if you’re really lucky you could earn 150 or 200 Explosive Orbs from one battle!

Explosive Orbs are the event currency for Hold the Line. They can be traded in store for Hired Gun Souls, Talisman Evo Materials and the Mercenary Vanguard himself!

Hired Gun Soul Details!

The Hired Gun Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters. This soul has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Warrior Vanguard Mercenary, and 5★ Warrior The Mercenary.

Each Hired Gun Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Vanguard Mercenary Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

500 Vanguard Mercenary Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Warrior Vanguard Mercenary.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Ritualistic Scripts is the event currency of our Tides of Change event running until February 3rd.

Trade your Ritualistic Scripts in the Event Store for rare rewards including Storm-Rider Killers Eddie, Cosmic Storm Herald Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Tides of Change event post here!

Event Store Additions
    • Trade extra Iron Coins for Talisman Red Epic Souls, Space Time Amulets and Sands of Blood
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up more Virgo Talismans!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

[/list]

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

Ned Kelly, Australian and Antichrist!

https://imgur.com/5bhQQhr

OS
    Android
    Are there no options to buy fragments with ironite like other Events?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Are there no options to buy fragments with ironite like other Events?
    It seems like it. This is definitely a challenging event. Though, on the plus side, it drove us to get to SSS faster than we ever have before.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    It seems like it. This is definitely a challenging event. Though, on the plus side, it drove us to get to SSS faster than we ever have before.
    Buy, challenging you mean lucky/RNG dependent? Cause it's impossible to get the char with natural SoB regen + Ironite refills, depending on the luck/RNG those that want to get the char will need to spend.

4 SoB per Soul on the standard drop, lets put it the average at 100, so 2 SoB per soul, 50 souls needed, 100 SoB total, 7 days event with a natural regen of 9 SoB per day (̶1̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶8̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶+̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶5̶ ̶I̶r̶o̶n̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶s̶)̶ ̶=̶ ̶6̶3̶ ̶T̶o̶t̶a̶l̶. (nevermind this math LOL)

You either spend other resources like fragments (lot's of players still don't have the Valhalla Clan chars, myself included, so I wont trade any Thor frag for SoB for ex.), Iron Coins is okish, 10k is considerable for those that are sill getting fragments, but is a fair trade IMO.

Other then that, money is the only way.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-14-2022 at 03:45 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    7 days event with a natural regen of 9 SoB per day (1 every 8 hours + the 5 Ironite ones) = 63 Total.
    Not sure how you get that result, 1 Sob every 8 hours = 3 per day, not 4
    That being said:
    We got 2000 fragments = 10 souls from event achievements.
    We get 21 SoB by natural refill per week.
    We got 3 extra SoB from event achievement.
    We can buy 5 SoB daily in Clan store for itonite= 35
    We can buy max. 10 SoB in the Event Store.
    You could 'bring over' few SoB from previous week, 5 max. I'll calculate with 4.
    I also calculated with 100 ingredients per SoB (though generally a bit lower in total, because I get 50 more often than 150).
    That's still only 73 SoB with everything included, meaning you'll end up with 46 souls (or more likely LESS) out of 50 needed.
    I agree with the rest I don't have the Aesir gods either and not willing to sacrifice their fragments on this one character.
    The only viable option is to buy the 2500 ingredients pack from store for $$ and even that only makes it available for you if you really do everything mentioned above to get the most SoB.
    It really is a shame that we can't buy soul packs of 10 for ironite, but it is what it is.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Csucsu004 View Post
    Not sure how you get that result, 1 Sob every 8 hours = 3 per day, not 4
    LOL apologies, my mind was doing strange math indeed, Guess I was in good will thinking that is was indeed a 4 refill not a 3... that only makes things worst.

Rest of your post is spot on, a little more optimistic than mine.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-14-2022 at 03:46 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Tribute Soul drops could give you extra SoB as well although that's RNG and depends how many you have stashed. Plus there's the 3 SoB for Sacrifice Currency. Still not a lot but little bits that might help you get there if you aren't far off.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Buy, challenging you mean lucky/RNG dependent? Cause it's impossible to get the char with natural SoB regen + Ironite refills, depending on the luck/RNG those that want to get the char will need to spend.
    On average, you're going to have to fight about 80 raid bosses to get the character. You're right that there's not enough blood to do this without using Valhalla character fragments. And, if you don't have the Valhalla characters yet, I definitely think you should skip this event character and continue to save for them. I will be very surprised if the event character is better than the Valhalla ones.

That said, if you ever have a week where you don't have 500 tribute to spend on the Valhalla characters, you should reconsider your strategy. If you can kill one of the classic raid bosses (Baph9, Baph10, Amat9, Amat10) for every blood you spend, then it's very likely that the rewards you'll gain will be higher than what you spend. Maybe not this event, but you should probably be buying the daily 5 blood for ironite and killing 56 bosses a week. Do that and you'll have enough tribute to get your Thor and friends and be able to start building up fragments for the next one of these events. Because there will be more of these events in the future. :-)
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv