OS
    Android

January 2022 Tuning and Update - DISCUSSION

Discuss the January 2022's Tuning and Update Notes in this thread!

Here's a link to our Tuning Notes.
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 01-25-2022 at 08:22 PM.

OS
    Android
    Overall I really like the changes here, specially to the Amaterasu skill and Gemini talismans.

Really like the approach there.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    As a natural 4 star Eddie who I didn't even use in Gauntlet, poor Carriage Rider was my pack mule. I just loaded him up with the required talismans of the event and had him ride along in the back seat. Awakening him means that he'll probably get at least a little bit of play time. Good for him.

Thanks Ruby!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    The same description for Scythe and Black Embrace
    Name:  изображение_2022-01-26_211459.png
Views: 435
Size:  293.8 KB
    John-2692

OS
    iOS
    Alright, this is interesting.

Carriage Rider's revamp is really nice. He was the only Eddie who really felt like he lagged behind in the oldest days of LotB. Now, he's been re-tooled into focusing on debuffing enemy stats and buffing his allies' stats. I think awakening him is also going to be interesting, as that will be our first 4-star Magus Eddie to get awakened. Every other class has 1 or 2 4-star Eds who are awakenable, so it's nice to see the blue bois get some love. I can only hope that he actually gets a carriage this time around, as currently he is just a sort of proto-Grim Reaper Eddie.

Slaughtered Daughter is definitely not a character I was expecting to see awakened, ever. She's such an old and niche character that I assumed she had just faded from everyone's mind. Regardless, very nice to see her getting updated.

The Gemini and Amaterasu changes are amazing. Gemini are currently dominating the meta, as said in the tuning notes. As such, the only way to win is to have more Gemini talismans than the enemy and hope they can't disable them. Amaterasu being able to disable them before dealing a killing blow is awesome as well.

The update to the "List" effects is also helpful, as many new effects use those blue star sigils to show what is being impacted. Being able to distinguish between different unique effects is really good.

Satellite 15 changes are also a neat surprise, though I wonder how much of an impact they will actually have.

The additions of Frontier Characters to the soul pool is really nice, as newer players can definitely find a lot of use in those characters. Osiris is a huge component of Arena meta these days, and Alexander Eddie is still useful if you don't have access to awakening materials.

Overall, a neat update. I predict that these new Graveyard shards may in fact be a hint towards a certain character coming this February. When he comes, there will be No Prayer for your dead.

OS
    Android
    And I liked the twins. liked random. Tell me who didn't like it?
    In faces, in nicknames
    Last edited by scimitar; 01-31-2022 at 02:40 AM.