OS
    Android

Missing Skills Information

Could anyone post the text or a screenshot of the first couple of lines of Rainmaker Eddie's Max Awakened passive (it disappears off the top of my screen as I can only access it via the awakening preview menu as I still need 1 more Desert Wanderer shard to Max him) as well as the last bit of the Max Awakened passive of both Sentinel Amaterasu and Gunner Amaterasu, after the 'Composure of the Moonlit Sun' bit (i.e. the bit that's unique to those classes)? I'm updating my spreadsheet that acts as an offline copy of the compendium and those are the only skills I don't have visibility of. Once it's up to date I'm happy to share here as the compendium is so out of date... Cheers!

Name:  Screenshot_2022.01.19_22.25.25.327.png
Views: 312
Size:  1.07 MB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I don't have a screenshot handy sorry, but let me check my notes...

These are the first few lines of Rain Maker Eddie's awakened passive:
    • Immune to Passive Disable Effects, Permadeath Effects, Ghost, Dark Ghost and Doom.
    • Your life will never be the same again.
    • Gain the following effects based on how many allies you have on your team:

For the Amaterasu's they both have "Remove all Damage Block Effects from all enemies at the start of your turn.", which all of them have, but thought I'd mention it anyway as it is after the Moonlit Sun part. Same with the Can-only-be-disabled-at-the-start-ofbattle" part too.

Sentinel:
    • Grant a Damage Block Shield for 1 turn to all other allies based on Amaterasu’s current active state at the start of your turn.
    • Whenever an ally takes damage, remove up to three negative effects from them, including Silver effects, and increase their DEF and MR by 200% for 1 turn.

Gunner:
    • Remove all beneficial effects, including Golden effects, and inflict immunity to beneficial effects, including Golden effects, for the duration of the battle to each enemy with 8 or more negative effects, including Silver effects, at the start of your turn.
    • Inflict a random negative effect, including Silver effects, for 3 turns on all enemies and then permanently reduce All Stats of that enemy by 50% if they have 5 or more negative effects, including Silver effects, on them after every action.

Would love to take a look at your spreadsheet when you're ready to share it
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Excellent - cheers for that!

My spreadsheet should be downloadable via this link if anyone wants to view it; it's basically the same information as the Compendium (should) have but is easier to search for characters who grant/cast certain effects in passives, furies, basics etc. so helps when building teams for event challenges. It is entirely based on Max Awakened stats, so there isn't a copy of the unawakened descriptions included for any character. There are also columns at the end for highlighting characters or talismans that might be useful against Raid Boss X'es (not a comprehensive list but just useful as an indicator if of any interest/use).

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Awesome, thanks for sharing! The download worked, and I can't wait to dig into it. Can only imagine how much time it must have taken to put all of that together, nice work.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Awesome, thanks for sharing! The download worked, and I can't wait to dig into it. Can only imagine how much time it must have taken to put all of that together, nice work.
    No problem - glad the download worked! It wasn't too bad when the Compendium was up to date and I could just copy and paste rather than type out each one :P