Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Renewed Faith (Cosmos & Frontier) - Earn Hope Talismans + Cosmic Grim Reaper Talisman

Name:  Renewed-Faith-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  277.2 KB

From now until February 3rd at 4PM PT, complete challenges to earn Armour Scraps, Frozen Wasteland Frontier Key Souls, Evo Materials, Ritualistic Scripts and more.

BONUS: During this event, all difficulties of the Frozen Wasteland Frontier Dungeon will drop Armour Scraps.
    • Normal difficulty drops 3, 4 or 5 Armour Scraps
    • Hard difficulty drops 6, 7 or 8 Armour Scraps
    • Madness difficulty drops 9, 10 or 11 Armour Scraps

Armour Scraps can be traded in store for Cosmic Grim Reaper Talismans, rare Awakening Shards and new Hope Talismans!

Hope Talismans are a gold talisman with a 5-set effect. When all 5 talismans are equipped you will earn the following bonuses:

Immunity to Permadeath Effects, Ghost Effects and Doom. Gain Ascension for the duration of battle at the start of battle and the start of your turn. When you die:
    • 100% Chance to grant a random Shield Effect for 3 turns to all allies.
    • 75% Chance to remove all negative effects, including Silver effects, and heal all allies up to MAX HP.
    • 50% Chance to remove all permanent Stat Decreases, Innate and Unblockable negative effects from all allies.
    • 25% Chance to revive up to MAX HP.
    • 10% Chance to remove all beneficial effects, including Golden effects, and inflict immunity from all beneficial effects, including Golden effects, for the duration of the battle to all enemies.
    • 5% Chance to grant immunity from all negative effects, including Silver and Unblockable effects for the duration of the battle to all allies.
    • 1% Chance to instantly kill up to three enemies.
    • These abilities are unaffected by Accuracy Up Effects.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Ritualistic Scripts is the event currency of our Tides of Change event running until February 3rd.

Trade your Ritualistic Scripts in the Event Store for rare rewards including Storm-Rider Killers Eddie, Cosmic Storm Herald Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Tides of Change event post here!

NOTE: This is the FINAL Tides of Change event. Once this event is over you will no longer be able to earn Ritualistic Scripts.

Event Store Additions

• Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    I love this event! I'm wearing my Rush talismans with pride!
    Last edited by Fudjo; 01-28-2022 at 12:51 AM.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I'm not a fan of needing the Hope Talismans for one of the challenges. Usually when you do something like that, it's a talisman that we could already have.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Normal difficulty drops 3, 4 or 5 Armour Scraps
    Hard difficulty drops 6, 7 or 8 Armour Scraps
    Madness difficulty drops 9, 10 or 11 Armour Scraps

The drop rates seem off. Since the hardest dungeon costs 3 times as much sand as the easiest one, you'll get more currency per sand on the easiest level than the other two. It also takes way less than 1/3 as long to run. Why would anyone use the harder levels?
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Normal difficulty drops 3, 4 or 5 Armour Scraps
    Hard difficulty drops 6, 7 or 8 Armour Scraps
    Madness difficulty drops 9, 10 or 11 Armour Scraps

The drop rates seem off. Since the hardest dungeon costs 3 times as much sand as the easiest one, you'll get more currency per sand on the easiest level than the other two. It also takes way less than 1/3 as long to run. Why would anyone use the harder levels?
    I agree. Maybe high quantities currencies drop rates are higher on Madness (wich is Insanity in fact), but seems unlikely.
    Last edited by Meti; 01-28-2022 at 08:21 AM.
    Meti-4784

OS
    Android
    First a little (not too obvious) correction: there's no normal in this frontier dungeon but difficulty levels go by hard-madness-insanity.
    Second, it's very strange concept, that the easier the difficulty level, the more materials you can gather overall. I don't know if this is intended or not, but apparently this event works like that.

A more balanced approach could have been:
    Hard difficulty drops 3, 4 or 5 Armour Scraps
    Madness difficulty drops 7, 9 or 11 Armour Scraps - double SoT cost compared to Hard, slightly more than double materials (nx2 +1)
    Insanity difficulty drops 11, 14 or 17 Armour Scraps - triple SoT cost compared to Hard, somewhat more than triple materials (nx3 +2)

In this dungeon not even the "other" treasures compensate the higher difficulty, as hard drops 1+1 colored bricks and insanity gives 3+3, which is exactly the same for thrice the cost.
    I like the idea of the event, but I fear the numbers aren't carefully considered. Please review this internally so future events can be planned better.

OS
    Android
    I honestly don't see a problem with the event rewards, I think they should've been even out on the levels, so this way starting players have the same opportunity to farm as the veterans.

I like that there is a event that can attract and offer a fair trade for the effort/time for new players, something that is always positive to the health and future of any game.

And I don't mind to farm on the lowest difficulty, faster runs, better loot.

In all honesty, this is the type of event that have zero impact for veterans, since we can farm on the lowest difficulty without any issue, and have a great impact on new players with a limited roster of characters.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Csucsu004 View Post
    First a little (not too obvious) correction: there's no normal in this frontier dungeon but difficulty levels go by hard-madness-insanity.
    Second, it's very strange concept, that the easier the difficulty level, the more materials you can gather overall. I don't know if this is intended or not, but apparently this event works like that.

A more balanced approach could have been:
    Hard difficulty drops 3, 4 or 5 Armour Scraps
    Madness difficulty drops 7, 9 or 11 Armour Scraps - double SoT cost compared to Hard, slightly more than double materials (nx2 +1)
    Insanity difficulty drops 11, 14 or 17 Armour Scraps - triple SoT cost compared to Hard, somewhat more than triple materials (nx3 +2)

In this dungeon not even the "other" treasures compensate the higher difficulty, as hard drops 1+1 colored bricks and insanity gives 3+3, which is exactly the same for thrice the cost.
    I like the idea of the event, but I fear the numbers aren't carefully considered. Please review this internally so future events can be planned better.
    If you look at the challenges for the event, you have to inflict Freeze or Perfect Freeze. According to the Compendium, Perfect Freeze does not exist. This could be a mistake in the compendium (there's a lot of those) but it does make it more difficult to find characters if it does exist
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

Maybe perfect freeze means Innate freeze. Team I used was ice Eddie, 2x dominos, gunner krampus. Auto wasn’t fast but the achievement went by really fast

OS
    iOS
    So far, perfect freeze can only be inflicted by Dark Advent Lucifer and Winter's Guardian Ragnar, I think. Perfect freeze on DA Lucifer Triggers after every action on enemies below 66% of their max HP, dunno about the new Ragnar since I don't quite have him yet.