https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...8sFWkmCWmkeQTQ

New collaboration and the seeming appearance of No Prayer for the Dying Ed? Maybe this month will be quite good!

Heavens Painted Red: I feel this is our Valentine's Day dungeon. Not sure as to who would be here, maybe we'll get a Valentine's Angel or Gabriel, themed around Cherubs.
Abundance of Wealth: In the recent tuning notes, Belshazzar's passive is supposed to get a buff that can give an "Avaricious" effect. I think this will be a set of Avarice talismans for us.
Tipping the Scales: Standard evolution event.
Gunner Sphinx: Another 5 star frag event; the last one was sort of painful but it had a pay-only cosmic talisman. Perhaps this one will also give something nice.
Vital Strike: Not fully certain on this one; could also be valentine's related, since the heart is a vital organ. Maybe some sort of weird heart character?
Disturbing Sciences: This is likely the collaboration dungeon. It's very possible that this could be on the nose and just be Disturbed, but I feel like that's a bit too simple. Instead, I posit that this will be a collaboration between Iron Maiden and a band focused on the "science" part. I don't think I know enough bands to guess this one, but the closest I know is ArcAttack, a band that uses Tesla coils as instruments.
Assimilation: This could also be part of the band collaboration, but I'm not too sure overall.
Humbled Outlook: I think this could possibly be another High Virtue talisman, since we're missing one out of the seven. We have one for each sin except for Pride, which I imagine is countered by Humility.
Gauntlet Winter Tour: Standard gauntlet off-season. Say goodbye to Winter Ragnar!

What do you all think? Also, as I mentioned above, the monthly event will definitely feature No Prayer for the Dying Eddie, as it is called "From the Grave." Pretty easy guess for me.