Sacrifice February 2022 - Sacrifice for Life and Power Eddie and the Red Baron!

Name:  Sacrifice-February-2022-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  268.0 KB

Sacrifice rewards for February 2022 feature Life and Power Eddie and the Red Baron!

Also new to the Sacrifice store is a series of packs that contain Sentinel Awakening Materials! These packs will give you the opportunity to get Sentinel Awakening Materials for every star tier to help fully Awaken one of your Sentinel characters!

Every time you Sacrifice from now on, the following bonus reward will be added:

• Tier I sacrifices: 2 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier II sacrifices: 6 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier III sacrifices: 20 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier IV sacrifices: 60 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier V sacrifices: 150 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier VI sacrifices: 250 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier VII sacrifice: 500 Sacrifice Currency
    • Vortexes: 750 Sacrifice Currency

Sacrifice Currency NEVER expires and will NEVER convert. This permanent currency can be traded in the Rewards Store for rare rewards.

The Sacrifice Tab in the Rewards Store will feature permanent items that you can trade Sacrifice Currency for, such as Talisman Upgrade packs, and Ironite, as well as the limited time items listed above.

Trade Sacrifice Currency in Store for Life and Power Eddie, the Red Baron, and Sentinel Awakening Materials from January 31st at 4pm PT to February 28th at 4pm PT.

After February 28th the limited time items available in store will be removed, and new rewards will be revealed!

OS
    Android
    What happened to Ironite offer to buy for Sacrifice fragments?
    I couldn't find any info on the forum about changes to Sacrifice tab regarding Ironites.

OS
    Android
    They simply removed it. They act like non elected government, changing laws and removing tools of democracy without asking o warning ... Bummer

OS
    Android
    The removal of ironite made the sacrifice currency useless for mid-high end players. I'm very interested about the "reasoning" for this removal and why it was kept quiet.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Agreeing with everyone else who said it, removing the 250x Ironite in the sacrifice store is a wholly uncalled for move, especially with no heads up. Usually that's where all my currency goes, so I can stockpile Ironite for SoT refills to grind events. I don't really bat an eye for the rotating characters, most of them will appear in Heroic souls and I don't sacrifice nearly enough to save up for one. I can see a potential reasoning for removing the Ironite, in that they simply didn't want is to have so much "free" Ironite, which is what a Facebook commenter said. Though leading us along from the time sacrifice currency was introduced, only to make us quit cold turkey unannounced is well, cold.
    Last edited by MisterEly; 03-01-2022 at 10:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Raid Boss rewards has been nerfed too. I can see the path here: after all those flex episodes in the fb page they're trying to dry off all the players resources and making more premium ways to get the toon and the talisman. See the new Eddie, 9000 ironite and on the other side less chances of build up the ironite necessary to proceed with the game.

OS
    Android
    I fully agree, looks like it will be P2W game, unless people won't give a poop.
    I already limited my grinding just to prevent draining from ironites.
    And 9k Ironite toons purchases, c'mon. Edorado wasn't worth it.
    Arena and Gauntlet are no go for me, too much effort for the rewards you get.