Gunner Sphinx (Fragment) - Collect the Gunner Sphinx, Saint Talismans and more!

Name:  Gunner-Sphinx-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  230.4 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for event currency to earn a 5⭐character!

From now until February 17th, 4PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Pyramid Puzzles. Collect 5000 and you can redeem them in the Event Store for your very own 5⭐Gunner Sphinx, or trade 500 for a Gunner Legendary Soul and get a random 4 or 5⭐ Gunner character!

You can see your current currency amounts by checking the Event tab in the Challenge menu and the Event tab in Store!

Normally, when it drops in Lord Of Light, you’ll earn 5 or 10 pieces of event currency, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 pieces of event currency from one battle! Players who battle in Lord of Light Floors 11-15 will also be able to earn greater amounts of event currency (10, 20 or 50) at an increased drop rate!

Note: At the end of this ally event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Lilith Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

This 5⭐Ally event will also feature 3 Event Challenges which will reward a variety of items including XP Shards, Frontier Keys and Buried Treasures.

Buried Treasures is the event currency of our From the Grave event running until March 1 4PM PT.

Trade your Buried Treasures in the Event Store for rare rewards including No Prayer for the Dying Eddie, Cosmic Bounty Hunter Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the From the Grave event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra event currency or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

Trade in regular Lilith Soul Fragments for Cosmic Lilith Fragments. 500 Lilith Fragments will secure you 25 Cosmic Lilith Fragments. 500 Fragments will get you a guaranteed 5⭐Gunner Cosmic Lilith!

Once you’ve collected her, you’ll be able to trade in any extra Cosmic Lilith Fragments for Talisman Red Mythic Fragments. Both of these offers will be available during our monthly fragment events.

Extra Pyramid Puzzles can score you a Saint Talisman and Cosmic High Virtue - Compassion Talismans!

Head to the Event Store to see the full list of items!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 5⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up your new allies:

• Get a FREE pack of 10 Pyramid Puzzles to start you off!
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up our newest Ally Combo pack! This pack contains talismans, evo materials and more designed to enhance your new ally’s abilities!

The 2nd event achievement, spend 250 pyramid puzzle pieces.... 500 pieces is the cheapest thing in the store

I like this event too.

Pro: Sphinx and rare talismans available. Good drop rates for event currency and evo shards my 1st run.

Con: SoT/ironite cost for lol frontier

OS
    Android
    Hi,

My opinion might not be popular, and was thinking if I should write it down but... that's what the forum for I guess, so here goes nothing.
    I think in recent weeks, a couple events were not properly 'sized'. Either the drop rate is undersized or the requirement is too high, but some events are really, really expensive. And by some, I really mean that, not all... so it's not a standard, more like I feel improper planning.
    As for the gunner Sphinx (Fragment) event:
    I like the idea that you're introducing 5-star characters, like you did with the Fomorian. But you're forgetting I think, that the drop rates are nowhere near to compensate the requirement (5.000 event currency).
    The drop rate is still set to the "old" fragment event where you could get a 4-star character for a mere 200 event currency, giving a chance for more casual players to get 'something'.
    I don't think I'm alone with my opinion when I say, I don't mind putting more effort into an event to get something better than a mediocre 4-star. The gap however from 200 to 5.000 feels a bit off, with the current drop rates.
    It especially gets worse if you compare the SoT spent vs event currency recieved on higher LoL levels. The higher the level, the worse ratio you get.
    If someone wants to run LoL XV only (for better chance on LoL awakening shard -> which still converges to zero), the generic ratio is <600 event currency in 60 runs. That means the 5-star gunner Sphinx costs 500 runs on LoLX (500x35 = 17.500 SoT), which is about 27 mega refills if I consider the few ironites found during the runs. That's 4000 ironite for one character, I could also say that's $100 for a character.
    Which is still very high but not as high as introducing a 3star dog for 8000 ironite or Visions of Edorado for 9500.
    Anyway... I see what you're trying to do, at least I hope I understand the intention. You're trying to standardize the prices, for eg. 5000 currency for a 5-star character or 5000 for a T3 bespoke.
    That kind of pricing works on a dungeon event when you generally get 1:1 ratio of event currency vs SoT spent on madness difficulty and slightly better on insanity.
    But doesn't work on an event where you get 10 event currency for every 35 SoT spent, in average.
    More patient players might ignore this and just flat out skip the event. Less patient ones would either buy or just leave the game.
    I understand that his game is living on players spending real $, and I'm OK with that, even I spend from time to time because it's a game I like and a few $ won't kill my monthly budget, but if you going to be too greedy they paying customers will just leave and pick another game which is cheaper. For many of us this game is also holding sentimental values because of Iron Maiden, but at some point the reason will overcome and win.
    Please be considerate and rethink the numbers, and/or return cheaper 4star "classic" Fragment characters, so the more casual players won't feel like they have zero chance to get anything.

OS
    Android
    I fully support the above message. @Csucsu004 made a great point.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I like this event, but yes, agreed, have a store option for 200 currency if the challenge is to spend 200 currency.
    Satan81-5023