Disturbing Sciences (Dungeon) - Battle in our Disturbed themed Dungeon!

Name:  Disturbing-Sciences-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  395.5 KB

We’re teaming up with American rock legends Disturbed for another incredible in-game collaboration.

Disturbed’s mysterious mascot is making his Legacy of the Beast debut. The Guy is the literal spirit of vengeance and a formidable warrior who travels the universe on a mission to topple tyrants!

You can earn The Guy for free just by logging in! Log in any 7 days between February 16th and March 18th to earn awesome rewards including The Guy himself on the 7th day!

You can get a look at The Guy in action during the Disturbing Sciences dungeon event. Available until February 23rd at 4PM PT this special dungeon is an ode to both bands' lore taking its broad themes from the cover of Iron Maiden’s “Somewhere in Time'' album and Disturbed: Dark Messiah, a five-part comic book series where The Guy makes his comic book debut.

Disturbing Sciences features a Disturbed themed script, and 4 difficulty settings with epic rewards. Cyborg Eddie leads the charge as he and The Guy bring the metal to Brian Kek, a power hungry industrialist who will stop at nothing to push technology to its extremes. Can they stop Kek’s master plan?

The first time you complete Normal you will earn set rewards including:

Corporate Souls
    Viper (Fierce) Talismans

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Think Tanks
    Dungeon Fragments
    A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Oracle Talismans (Arcane Subtype).

Think Tanks can be traded in store for Corporate Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, Cosmic Aesir Talismans and corporate overlord- Brian Kek!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Think Tanks, Sentinel Souls, Dream Talismans (Arcane Subtype) and Buried Treasures!

Buried Treasures is the event currency of our From the Grave event running until March 1.

Trade your Buried Treasures in the Event Store for rare rewards including No Prayer for the Dying Eddie, Cosmic Bounty Hunter Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the From the Grave event post here!

Corporate Soul Details!

The Corporate Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Women in Uniform and Robo Scout characters, and an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Gunner Brian Kek, CEO.

Each Corporate Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Brian Kek, CEO Soul Fragments
    10 Woman in Uniform Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Brian Kek, CEO Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Gunner Brian Kek, CEO.

350 Woman in Uniform Fragments guarantees 1 Woman in Uniform character.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Think Tanks to trade for Cosmic Aquarius Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!
    • Get the ‘Brian Kek, CEO Talisman Pack’ to suit him up for battle! The Pack contains a full set of Prideful Talismans, a Cosmic Moon Talisman, and more!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up more Viper, Dream and Oracle Talismans.
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Gunner Evo Pack to strengthen your newest character.

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

OS
    iOS
    What is the story behind Brian Kek, CEO? Is it based on a real person, or a fictional character like Benjamin Breeg?

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Based on the event description, I’d say he’s the antagonist from Disturbed’s comic book series.

I’d guess he’d be fictional.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 02-17-2022 at 07:47 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Based on the event description, I’d say he’s the antagonist from Disturbed’s comic book series.

I’d guess he’d be fictional.
    Thanks!! I didn’t know about the Disturbed comic books. I looked them up. They’re written by Llexi Leon who also writes Iron Maiden comic books. Brian Kek is the villain in the Disturbed comics.

OS
    Android
    Auto-Replay doesn't seem to work on the Normal level. The turning arrows on the top don't appear, and the battle stops after the first run.
    On the other difficulty levels it seems to work fine, though.
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

+++ Currently accepting NEW members +++

Proud former clan member of EyeOfHorus (inactive clan)

Playing LotB for 3 years

OS
    iOS
    Once I've cleared normal level I can't replace cyborg eddie or the guy. Therefore I can't clear the all sentinel level. Anyone else have this problem?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    Once I've cleared normal level I can't replace cyborg eddie or the guy. Therefore I can't clear the all sentinel level. Anyone else have this problem?
    If you put Sentinel characters in the two available slots it still counts towards the challenge, regardless of the mandated inclusion of Cyborg Eddie and The Guy.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    this works! Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osarbu View Post
    Auto-Replay doesn't seem to work on the Normal level. The turning arrows on the top don't appear, and the battle stops after the first run.
    On the other difficulty levels it seems to work fine, though.
    That happens occasionally on one difficulty level or another on limited time dungeons - restart the game and it should be fine.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.