Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Everything works. Thanks. AND...
    My apologies to those for whom my words have become bad. Peace to all in this difficult time

OS
    iOS
    This seems to be something that devs don't want to address, but....can we get some clarity here? I think a lot of people are going to have some pretty worthless sac. frags from here on out. Spends go down?

OS
    Android
    They confirmed on Facebook that it was an intentional move to not have Ironite in the Sac store but it may return in future (I think that's roughly what the wording was; can't find the post now as it was a reply to someone else's comment on something).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    The problem with removing the ironite (aside from the fact that they did it with 0 warning, or any adjustment to players losing a giant chunk of income) is the fact that they didn't do it immediately and so some players now have major unfair advantage of having that 2.5k Ironite.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Someone posted this screenshot from Instagram:

Name:  Ironite_FB.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  104.1 KB

BTW, they also removed the Ironite (50) from the Events Tab of the Store, you know, which you can get each week for 100 monthly event currency (currently Chaos Orbs).
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

+++ Currently accepting NEW members +++

Proud former clan member of EyeOfHorus (inactive clan)

Playing LotB for 3 years

OS
    Android
    I know people are frustrated by the removal of the ironite for sacrifice store item. I'm disappointed too. But, if the ironite economy is broken, this is probably one of the better ways to fix it. Consider the alternatives:
    1) Increase the cost of Sands of Time.
    2) Make events cost more Sands of Time (more grinding).
    3) Make events give less currency per Sand of Time (also more grinding).

If a result of them removing 2500 ironite per month is that we can do the events with less grinding, then it's a net positive, not a negative. It's especially positive for newer players.

So far, we've only had one datapoint, but the first grind-heavy event of the month was substantially cheaper (ironite-wise) than any of the grind events in February. One data point does not make a trend, but if this IS a trend, it's well worth the cost of losing a source of ironite.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    @Tsuketa it's not about the removal per-se, but the total and absolute shadiness of the act, this is a major change with ZERO communication for the players.

It's actually offensive to the player base. Lack of communication on changes like this are, definitely, not OK and fair to the players, plus the fact that some players did get the opportunity to buy the whole pack and other don't, just aggravates the matter.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I agree that it would have been better if they had told us ahead of time. And I'm sure they've heard that message. It's not like they can go back in time and choose to give us a heads up. I'm trying to move on from there.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    That is the problem my friend, I am also trying to move on, but that's the issue, they know they will get away with it, just like several other times some stealth nerf happened.

Just like the "increased drop rate" on the current event, sorry devs, math is a science and anyone can see that the drops are definitely not improved when doing/checking the SoT/Currency ratio. Nice try.

But hey, they say in the news that the rate is improved right? Propaganda is a very powerful thing... Work on real life world serious matters and in mobile games also.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I'm pretty pragmatic about these things. If the enjoyment I get from an activity isn't worth the time I spend on it, then I stop. If the activity is making me outright angry, it's really unlikely that the enjoyment/time ratio is good enough.

For me, I enjoy LOTB enough to not get worked up about these changes. When I stop enjoying it, I'll just stop playing.
    Tsuketa-6474