Serious bug on Raid Boss Odin X

I've always beated Odin X with one good team, but at the moment for more than 30 minutes, it stucks on an infitite fight

Odin X was at 30% health, suddenly keep growing up instead to drop.

Now it giving a total of 54 million points of damage and Odin X its now 92% health

Battle did not ends

Now its Baphomet Sentinel only (full awakened) x Odin X

69million damage

My nick is DaniloZanaga-4140

Now almost 1 hour

135 million damage

OS
    Android
    Bug happens using any class of Baphomet, since forever. You have to end and lose.
    Meti-4784

OS
    Android
    It seems to be any character who does "Additional Damage" has a chance of doing this to all of the Raid Bosses; Baphomets are one of the worst offenders but I've seen it with The Mercenary, The Ancient Mariner and others as well. Long standing bug, never given any attention.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    This game has a lot of bugs. Baphomet's rage doesn't kill forever? They also constantly steal - the sands of time, blood, the battle in the arena. Connection error. Literally 3 days ago, such a case: Ama10 had 1% of health left. I was surprised and angry at my clan comrades. I went in and cleaned up this mess. They showed me a win, then they showed me a mistake. As a result: my team is used, Ama by 1%

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    The "healing" bug has been mentioned a load of times on the forum (not recently though) and the devs haven't done anything about it.

I think it is triggered when a character does damage based on enemies max hp and missing hp and Odin gets down to low health. I think there is an overflow error in one of the damage calcs which means you do negative damage and he heals. It's not only Baph that causes it, there are other characters as well.

Sometimes (if you are careful) you can work out what attacks to avoid and reverse the effect so you can gradually get his health back down again. Other times, you just have to accept it and take the loss.

If the battle has taken a long time, you will probably end up with no rewards even if you do manage to finish it
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    To defeat OdinX - you need a Samurai with great talent or an awakened wicker man (a nomad with a named talis)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    They also constantly steal - the sands of time, blood, the battle in the arena. Connection error.
    I've been trying to work out the order the game uses when loading Raid Bosses, it seems to be:

Check enough sands available -> take sand and move team to 'used' -> load level -> play level

If there is a failure in the second step, then the sand and characters are lost; playing on an unstable connection (or just a device/app glitch for no reason) then causes the loss of resources and failed attempt. I can see why this order was implemented for Arena/Gauntlet as it stops people force quitting the moment they see that they aren't going first without losing any sands of war (which might be possible if it loaded the level then subtracted the sand) but there is no need for the same logic to be applied to Raid Bosses other than the fact that they would have to code it differently. For Raid Bosses at least, they should swap it around so it is:

Check enough sands available -> load level -> take sand and move team to 'used' -> play level.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Battle ended after an hour or more. 160million damage and no reward