Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Hi guys. Any update on when we can expect to see the following awakening shards? Graveyard, Musical and Electrical?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WidowsPeak View Post
    Hi guys. Any update on when we can expect to see the following awakening shards? Graveyard, Musical and Electrical?
    3 months after release. This time musical shards must be added in awakening souls
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    How delightfully cryptic. Let's have a look at those ability names:

Might of the ??? - Not sure about this one.
    I have The ??? - Power or Force, from NotB.
    His ??? Strikes Fear - Name, from Alexander the Great.
    So it shall be ??? - Written, from SSoaSS
    Tell the ??? to all - Tale, from Ancient Mariner.
    Rolling, Turning, ??? - Diving, from Aces High.
    Live to ??? Another Day - Fight, from The Trooper.

Apart from the first one, the other six all refer to songs from the early Bruce Dickinson albums. The "Now, Scream for me" part in the description further points towards a Dickinson connection. Something based on parts of the costumes Bruce wore in that era? If the artwork for the Somewhere Back in Time live album wasn't a Cyborg Eddie, that would be my guess. And we already have a Legacy Eddie. The Voodoo awakening shards are a further complication.

Hmmm, hear me out, the patch notes say "Someone... or something", which could suggest a very out there character design. Let's get a little wild with our speculation here, and take a look at the awakening materials again. When you hear the word "voodoo", most people will think of voodoo dolls. What if the new Eddie is the giant Eddie costume that wanders around the stage during Iron Maiden concerts? Or maybe that's still too conventional, and we need to get even stranger, and think about the stage itself, with often has changing backgrounds to match different songs. I think we've solved it folks, the new awakenable cosmic eddie is a music theatre, scaffolding and all

Looking forward to finding out!
    Last edited by Azagthor; 03-25-2022 at 01:56 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post

Apart from the first one, the other six all refer to songs from the early Bruce Dickinson albums. The "Now, Scream for me" part in the description further points towards a Dickinson connection. Something based on parts of the costumes Bruce wore in that era? If the artwork for the Somewhere Back in Time live album wasn't a Cyborg Eddie, that would be my guess. And we already have a Legacy Eddie. The Voodoo awakening shards are a further complication.

Hmmm, hear me out, the patch notes say "Someone... or something", which could suggest a very out there character design. Let's get a little wild with our speculation here, and take a look at the awakening materials again. When you hear the word "voodoo", most people will think of voodoo dolls. What if the new Eddie is the giant Eddie costume that wanders around the stage during Iron Maiden concerts? Or maybe that's still too conventional, and we need to get even stranger, and think about the stage itself, with often has changing backgrounds to match different songs. I think we've solved it folks, the new awakenable cosmic eddie is a music theatre, scaffolding and all

Thank you for your food for thought...
    Thanks to her, there's a theory of what Eddie might be.
    Name:  A_Real_Dead_One.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  51.5 KB
    Name:  A_Real_Live_One.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  57.3 KB
    Last edited by PsiH86; 03-25-2022 at 08:14 AM.
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

Storm rider trooper Eddie?

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post

I hadn't thought of it until I read your notes, but what about some sort of Frankenstein's Monster Eddie made up of parts of the other characters. It could be why the Voodoo awakening materials are used
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    I hadn't thought of it until I read your notes, but what about some sort of Frankenstein's Monster Eddie made up of parts of the other characters. It could be why the Voodoo awakening materials are used
    Ok, storm rider eternity Eddie.

OS
    Android
    I was wondering if it might be a Trooper Eddie base model but with Scream for Me Eddie's head, basically an Eddie version of Bruce in the Trooper uniform.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.