Thread: May Events

OS
    iOS

May Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...gIl7t_WU58xGWQ

I was a bit late to this one due to irl stuff, but here's my guesses.

Wicker Rituals and Drifter have already occurred, so no guesses here.

Chains of Misery: The FotD Cosmic Saga talisman mentions a Misery's Fiend, so I imagine that's who comes from here.
    Towerfall: Standard tower fall event, nothing special.
    Dual Advantage: Evo event, I imagine this one is for another Zodiac. Perhaps Gemini?
    Atomic Sunset: I feel this is our collaboration dungeon, as the other is the immortal event in which you are guaranteed an Eddie. If I were to take a guess, the collaboration is likely Nuclear Assault, a thrash metal band.
    Tides of Time: Not fully sure, perhaps a new talisman set here.
    Immortal Skirmish: The immortal event I mentioned earlier. A guaranteed Eddie from the past year.
    Savage Bloodshed: Perhaps this is another character for the Event Collab, like how the Ghost one had both the Dancers and Immortus in separate events.
    Fight or Flight: The other new character that is mentioned on the Saga talisman is Wasted Love, so I guess that might be here?

That's about it for me. How are you all enjoying the month so far?

OS
    iOS
    I know far too many times I, among many, have cried out for Vic Rattlehead, but "Atomic Sunset" immediately made me think of the single artwork for Peace Sells...

I feel like it's almost inevitable, as he's in nearly the same league as Eddie in terms of recognizability (?)

Name:  02199A7D-7A94-41AD-B77B-3C377361EEB5.png
Views: 2328
Size:  233.8 KB
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie