Chains of Misery (Book of Souls) - Earn Misery’s Fiend, Desert Deity Talismans + more

Name:  Chains-of-Misery-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  271.1 KB

From now until May 16th at 5PM PDT, every non-Heroic and non-Talisman Rare, Epic, Legendary and Mythic Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you a guaranteed bonus of Hatred And Fear Soul Fragments.

This event also features a number of challenges that reward additional Hatred And Fear Soul Fragments, King of White, Daiki Soul Fragments, Conductive Cores and more.

Hatred And Fear Soul Fragments can be made into Hatred and Fear Souls, or traded in store for Cosmic Desert Deity Talismans, various Awakening Shards, Space Time Amulets and more!

Hatred And Fear Soul Details!

The Hatred And Fear Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters. This soul has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Magus Misery’s Fiend.

Each Hatred And Fear Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Misery’s Fiend Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

500 Misery’s Fiend Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Magus Misery’s Fiend.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Conductive Cores is the event currency of our Overloaded Circuit event running until May 31st.

Trade your Conductive Cores in the Event Store for rare rewards including A Real Live Dead One Eddie, Cosmic Paranoia Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Overloaded Circuit event post here!

Hatred And Fear Soul Fragments will be granted in the following amounts when the following Souls are summoned.

**Note - Heroic Souls and Talisman Souls will NOT give Hatred And Fear Soul Fragments during this event:
    Name:  hatefear_en.PNG
Views: 605
Size:  40.6 KB

Event Store Additions:
    • Pick up packs of 1, 3 or 10 Hatred And Fear Souls for Ironite
    • Get the Misery’s Fiend Talisman Pack’ to suit him up for battle! The Pack contains a full set of Slothful Talismans, and more!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Full list of event challenges:

Name:  Chains Of Misery.PNG
Views: 480
Size:  181.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Not sure if this has been said on any other threads but I do find it useful seeing the challenges and rewards listed as part of the event post on here - thanks for doing that
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Completely agree. Thank you!

I'd like to add that I feel that this BOS event is better than previous ones. I'm not 100% sure why. I definitely like being able to buy blood and amulets. Those are always appreciated. But I think the bigger deal is being able to buy a bespoke (especially one that works on SO MANY characters). That gives us incentive to do more spring cleaning.

Something to consider. We get 495 fragments for turning in a 99 stack of rare souls. But that costs gold and, more importantly, time to sacrifice everything. If, in a book of souls event, there was a store item that gave us 400 event currency for 99 rare souls, I'd probably go for that. The time savings would be worth the 100 currency to me. And anything that helps me get rid of stacks of rares is a win.
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 05-10-2022 at 12:48 AM.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I liked this event.
    Satan81-5023