Fight or Flight (Variety) - Earn new Dragon Talismans, Sōjōbō Tengu King and more!

Name:  Fight-Flight-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  251.0 KB

From now until May 31st at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Dragon King Scales, evo materials, Conductive Cores and a 4★ character - Sōjōbō, Tengu King!

Dragon King Scales can be traded in store for Yellow Talisman Power up Packs, Hope Talismans, and new Zodiac Dragon Talismans.

Zodiac Dragon Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3-set effect. Equip this talisman set to get the following effects:

Immune to Stun Effects and Freeze Effects. Permanently increase MAX HP of all allies by 25% when you are healed.

Gain the following Ascendant Effect if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self:

Remove all beneficial effects, including Golden effects, from all enemies and inflict Stun and Passive Disable for 1 turn on them if an ally has a Passive Disable Effect at the start of battle and the start of your turn.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Conductive Cores is the event currency of our Overloaded Circuit event running until May 31st.

Trade your Conductive Cores in the Event Store for rare rewards including A Real Live Dead One Eddie, Cosmic Paranoia Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Overloaded Circuit event post here!

NOTE: This is the FINAL Overloaded Circuit event. Once this event is over you will no longer be able to earn Conductive Cores.

Event Store Additions:
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Event Challenges:
    Name:  image - 2022-05-26T171507.696.png
Views: 341
Size:  251.2 KB

OS
    Android
    This is a really fun event. There are a lot of angels, especially since Angel Eddie and the bats (Angel of Strife, etc) count. Finding ways to use them all, especially on Gauntlet grades S and SS was enjoyable. Usually I just throw a relatively random assortment of Max Awakened characters at those levels. It took some thought this time to get the angels and birds in. And, I discovered that the actual Avalon Angels are pretty formidable. I have all of them, but I don't know that I've ever really used them before.

What you should take away from this is that events that cause us to use normally unused characters from our huge collections are a good thing.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I liked this event.
    Satan81-5023