Hybrid View

Furigoma (Frontier) - Exclusive chance at the 5★ Rook of Black!

Name:  Furigoma-960x541-EN.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  189.5 KB

From now until June 7th at 5PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Gangland Frontier Dungeon to earn a variety of rewards, including First Move Soul Fragments, Evo Materials, Shogi Pieces and more!

BONUS: Battling in the Gangland Frontier Dungeon will give a guaranteed reward of First Move Soul Fragments. Battling on Normal difficulty will give 15 Fragments, and battle on Hard difficulty will give 20 Fragments.

You can access the Dungeon by:
    Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
    Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store (this event only)
    Purchasing Key Souls with Gold
    Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

More details on the Dungeon below!

First Move Soul Details!

The First Move Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning a 5★ Assassin Rook of Black.

Each First Move Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Rook of Black Soul Fragments Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Rook of Black Fragments guarantees a 5★ Assassin Rook of Black.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Shogi Pieces are the event currency of our Surefire Strategy event running until June 30th.

Trade your Shogi Pieces in the Event Store for rare rewards including the Silver General of White, Cosmic Musashi Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Surefire Strategy event post here!

Gangland Dungeon
    Earn Gangland Eddie by completing Gangland Dungeon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Gangland Dungeon will be open for only 1 hour total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame. Only characters that are Natural 3-star Warrior, or Gunner can be used to play!

We have just added a second difficulty setting to this dungeon, so you can now take on both regular AND Hard settings. You can now gain progress on all Gangland Dungeon achievements on both Normal and Hard difficulties!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Tomb and Penance Talismans on Normal, and Prideful and Rhythmic Talismans on Hard.

**IMPORTANT: If you purchase another Gangland Frontier Key while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.

Event Store Additions:

• Pick up packs of 1, 3 or 10 First Move Souls for Ironite
    • Pick up the Ante Up Pack and Awaken Gambler Eddie! This bundle contains Assassin Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins, 3 Heaven and 3 Hell Awakening Shards! It also contains a Cosmic Patience Talisman!
    • Get the Piece Of The Action Pack and receive a wide variety of Talismans as well as some currency. This pack has 1 T2 Cosmic Virtue - Humility Talisman, as well as full sets of Prideful, Tomb, Penance and Rhythmic Talismans.
    • Grab an additional boost of event currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    iOS
    So upon trying out the new Gangland dungeon, I sorta feel like the final wave is a bit overtuned. Wrathchild's passive and the Women in Uniform are a bit much for 3 star characters. Otherwise, neat design on the character!

OS
    Android
    I love all the Shogi references. (For those who may not know, Shogi is the Japanese version of Chess, and it's a fundamentally better game.)

As for the event, wow, yeah, "Hard" is an appropriate name for it. Anyone have a safe team? I've tried a number of things, but I still die regularly.

One thing that seems clear is to have someone wear High Virtue Humility to disable Wrathchild's Prideful. But, beyond that, I'm not doing so well. My typical "Ragnarok and Gluttonous" team eats the first 4 rounds and then struggles with the last wave. I've added in a few Navigations to mark people, but they don't seem to be doing much. I've got a Desert Diety on a Red Anubis to add some bespoke benefit. I've got Gangland with Prudence and a super maxed out cosmic blight to keep him shooting at everyone.

I'd say I die roughly 50% of the time. I'm open to suggestions.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    No one to my knowledge has found a safe team. Unfortunately the final wave feels like it was designed around characters with better abilities than what we have access to. The team I am currently running is as follows:

Gangland Eddie: Eternity/blight Cosmic
    Gunner Allied Bomber Boy: Nav/blight/rhythmic
    Gunner Allied Bomber Boy: Nav/nav/rabbit
    Gunner Demon Spawn: Ragnarok/high virtue humility

Succeeds a good portion of the time, but the last wave is the most shaky.

OS
    Android
    I slept on it and figured something out. Gangland Eddie and Red Anubis can both take Riposte. If you have two ripostes on your team, the only way to kill you is with Paranoia. No one in gangland hard has Paranoia. I've done 80 rounds without a death since.

(For my other two characters, I've got Damned Templar Knight wearing Ragnarok and Yellow bomber boy wearing gluttonous. That makes everything else go fast. I've got all of the required talis on two back seat eddies.)
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    My team looks like this:

- Gangland Eddie (Humility, Forge)
    - 2 Gunner Allied Bomber Boys (Nav, Rhythm, Blight on both)
    - Gunner Demon Spawn (Ragnarok, Nav)

I lose infrequently.
    Aloizius-1685 from FLAMMA clan
    What you give is what you get. Peace and goodness for all.

OS
    Android
    No defeats and times between 34 seconds and 1:30

- Gangland Eddie (Rhythm, Forge)
    - Gunner Allied Bomber Boys (Nav, Rhythm, Blight)
    - Gunner Allied Bomber Boys (Nav, Rhythm, Nav)
    - Gunner Demon Spawn (Ragnarok, Restraint)

OS
    Android
    Hi folks, how've you been?

I've left it a bit late to get started, so didn't see the original version of the dungeon, but here is what the current version looks like:

Name:  Gangland Hard - Smaller.png
Views: 643
Size:  495.1 KB

After playing around with a couple of teams, I've settled on this one. Haven't had any defeats yet, while my previous teams without Gluttonous would lose to the final wave fairly often. Average ~55s. They are all skill sharded.

Gangland Eddie - Eternity/Blight
    G. Bomber Boy - Gluttonous/Navigation
    W. Possessed Rockets - Navigation/Rhythmic/Blight
    W. Possessed Rockets - Ragnarok/Blight
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Sup dude, been too long.

Only edit to the dungeon was removing 2 Women in Uniform from the final wave
    I think they had talismans but I can’t recall
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    I liked this event.
    Satan81-5023