Blazing Stance (Boss Run) - Exclusive Chance at Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie!

Name:  Blazing-Stance-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  270.6 KB

From now until June 15th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Ambitious Souls, Rhythmic Talismans, Flame Forged Blades, Shogi Pieces and more!

Bonus: Flame Forged Blades will also be dropping in Fallen Fortress, Final Journey Baphomet's Bar, Samurai, Mystic Nights, Powerslave, The Labyrinth, and Infernal Frontier Dungeons. You’ll receive 15 Flame Forged Blades for playing on Normal difficulty and 20 for playing on Hard.

Flame Forged Blades can be traded in store for more Ambitious Souls, Cosmic Avalon’s Light Talismans, Cosmic Crimean Imperial Talismans and Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie himself!

Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie is a special edition version of Senjutsu Eddie that has a powerful passive ability, ‘Empyreal Champion’, replacing the original Senjutsu Eddie’s fury attack.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Ambitious Soul Details!

The Ambitious Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class This soul has an increased chance of summoning 5★ Senjutsu Eddie, and has an exclusive chance of summoning a 5★ Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie.

Each Ambitious Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Sunrise Senjutsu Soul Fragments Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie Fragments guarantees a 5★ Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Shogi Pieces are the event currency of our Surefire Strategy event running until June 30th.

Trade your Shogi Pieces in the Event Store for rare rewards including the Silver General of White, Cosmic Musashi Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Surefire Strategy event post here!

Event Store Additions:
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Get the Perfect Beat Pack and receive 3 sets of Rhythmic Talismans!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    Different World Machine God's HP Drain isn't counting reliably on Dark Unmaker Gabriel; is anyone else seeing a problem?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Just for the sake, everyone know:
    The "HP Drain" effect is not recognized and counter not modified while applying on Dark Unmaker Gabriel (in "It's too late").
    To be more precise, it's not recognized on certain characters:
    Beast Eddie
    Monsters Bat Eddie
    Different World Machine God
    Dark Knight

works on these characters:
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Angel of Mercy

ps: this exact same bug happened on the previous boss run in March.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Csucsu004 View Post
    Just for the sake, everyone know:
    works on these characters:
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Angel of Mercy

Cheers - will try with one of those. Weirdly, I did end up with a count of 3 which could only have come from Machine God with the team I was using but I definitely saw it not count on several runs.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I liked this event.
    Satan81-5023