Hybrid View

OS
    Android

June 2022 Tuning and Update - DISCUSSION

June 2022 Tuning and Update - DISCUSSION
    Discuss the June 2022's Tuning and Update Notes in this thread!

Here's a link to our Tuning Notes.
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 06-21-2022 at 06:58 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well, these are some neat changes!

Rook of Black's quick change is a bit odd, but also it makes sense. I assume he'll turn into the Dragon from the music video, and also he disables nine talismans?! Christ, this will be interesting!

Life and Power Eddie is also one of the cooler Eds we've seen from the anniversary events, so it makes sense as to why you'd want to awaken him. I do think granting him a turn of gemini talisman stuff is interesting but also concerning, as Gemini Talismans can be pretty nasty sometimes. Also I am super curious about the Legacy Weapons mechanic!

Finally, the new Bap's Bar will be interesting for certain. I look forward to seeing it next month!

OS
    Android
    I renew my request
    Add the option to buy SoB for iron coins or frontier coins
    Add a clover to the common cosmic talismans pool
    Increase the number of character slots to 1200-1500

OS
    iOS
    No need to keep or even have 1,200-1,500 characters. I’m a day one player and keep my roster under 500.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    No need to keep or even have 1,200-1,500 characters. I’m a day one player and keep my roster under 500.
    Well, there are some (QoL) reasons to increase the number of slots.
    Fast count:
    - >600 slots to keep a copy of each single toon (if you're collecting all of them).
    - 150 duplicates for Raid boss events (it used to require about 100 battles for the grind; I know, this changed recently though). That's fighting only Bapho with duo teams and assuming you would use some of the single Eddies. But some Ama/Odin teams require 3 or 4 toons, so let's add:
    - 30 duplicates for Ama/Odin
    - 20 duplicates for pre-set teams (for dungeons, arena, gauntlet... of course not mandatory, but if you have enough talisman sets you don't want to swap them constantly each time you change the strategy)

That makes up >800 toons. So when you open a stack of 99 Souls, you are forced to sacrifice immediately.
    Also, by playing Mayan dungeon with a fast team you get inventory overflow before the dungeon expires.

So you may not need more slots, but it makes no harm to increase this number (if technically possible).
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

+++ Currently accepting NEW members +++

Proud former clan member of EyeOfHorus (inactive clan)

Playing LotB for 3 years

Some needed characters added to souls/shop. Ty