Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Another pointless changes. Once again, no enlargement of the character and talisman slots. No response to reported errors. Gemini Talisman does not function properly. Why have you introduced such a talisman that you cannot cope with? Maybe it's better to remove it? Your behavior discourages old players from playing.

OS
    Android
    Another problem. If something has ALL negative effects in the description, it means ALL! And not all but the chosen ones by you. Your policy of describing characters, talismans, and skills is nonsensical.

OS
    Android
    You yourself created the problem with the effects. There is no clear situation. Unable to check if a given character got an "innate" or an "unblocable" effect.
    You add new characters, talismans and do not check if they work properly. Then you make quick fixes that damage the game even more.

OS
    iOS
    Nick you could have put all of that in one message, and also they're aware of the issues you're bringing up. Gemini talismans not working? They have video evidence and are working on it actively. As for the "All Negative Effects" thing, yeah I agree it's worded clunky but it refers to red effects, hence why after it says "including silver, innate, unblockable, etc." I understand that you're frustrated but just getting angry at the devs doesn't make things go faster. It's a mobile game; don't let it get you that angry.

OS
    Android
    According to information from other sources. If it has "stun effects" in the description, it works for ALL stuns. So why if it is in the description "ALL negative effects" then it is not for ALL?
    They act like most clerks. They create a problem and propose the stupidest possible solution.
    I asked 4-5 months for the repair of talismans and characters by sending photos and videos, it was still not enough for them.
    There was a problem with the Gemini talisman from the beginning.
    I am not angry I express my opinion. Yes, I could write it in one post. But would it change anything? The forum is dead anyway.

Name:  unknown.png
Views: 457
Size:  15.3 KB

for me it's a lack of logic
    Last edited by TestowyNick; 07-03-2022 at 07:21 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Also ran close to 100 House of Ed runs with no shards dropping; has anyone had any yet? I know we only need 3 but wary of spending any more ironite unless I know they are actually going to drop.
    Four keys, no shards. Not even surprised anymore. It’s what the game has become and has been like for some time now. I mean, just look at the paltry rewards for the current event. Jump through this particular hoop one hundred times and we’ll give you one Goldfish cracker for your achievement.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Four keys, no shards. Not even surprised anymore. It’s what the game has become and has been like for some time now. I mean, just look at the paltry rewards for the current event. Jump through this particular hoop one hundred times and we’ll give you one Goldfish cracker for your achievement.
    Same results here 5 keys no shards. It's another cruel joke form developers. Usually it takes at least 3 updates to get new shard dropping.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Glad I stopped after 2 keys! Won't go near it again unless drops are confirmed or it is included in the monthly grind...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.