OS
    Android

July 2022 Tuning and Update - DISCUSSION

Discuss the July 2022's Tuning and Update Notes in this thread!

Here's a link to our Tuning Notes.

OS
    iOS
    Lots to break down here!

First off, Cernunnos being available next tuning is crazy. It's insane to think after just getting used to Amaterasu being around, Cern has joined the fray. I am curious to see how they fight!

Wickerman Eddie being awakened is great. He's a guaranteed Eddie, and Wicker shards are easy to get. New Players are gonna be able to get an awakenable character much more easily, and he also looks insane from the small preview we got. Looking forward to it!

Clairvoyant's awakening also is neat, and the idea that she can prevent instant death changes the arena meta a bunch. Plus, her ability to synergize with empowerment or exalted is going to be really interesting as well; not sure what will change, but definitely excited.

Labyrinth (Madness) is also cool, though I am not sure what to expect considering we haven't gotten new Greek characters in a while now and I don't know how it'll change up for this difficulty.

Besides that, everything else here looks neat, though the raid boss changes are a bit odd. I don't understand why the character shards are being shifted off older bosses; that was why you farmed those bosses. Now there's not really a reason to, unless other changes are coming to the older bosses.

Overall, really excited for this upcoming tuning.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 07-19-2022 at 09:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thank you for not introducing more awakening shards this month! I agree with GrimDusk; it's a shame the Norse frags are being removed from Odin and Baph completely. Will other rewards be introduced to replace them or will the existing rewards just have their percentage chances increased?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    As an aside, can you fix Soul talismans so they only apply Ghost to one attacker? If you kill an enemy wearing Ghost talismans with an attack that is multi-hit then it casts Ghost on one random ally per hit, which isn't in the description. This means you can end up ghosting your entire team by killing a single enemy, which seems over powered for a 4 talisman set.

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    As an aside, can you fix Soul talismans so they only apply Ghost to one attacker? If you kill an enemy wearing Ghost talismans with an attack that is multi-hit then it casts Ghost on one random ally per hit, which isn't in the description. This means you can end up ghosting your entire team by killing a single enemy, which seems over powered for a 4 talisman set.
    oh, it's old bug. My request #76519 with assumption that it's connected with number of hits was made in the end of 2021 and still no changes
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    oh, it's old bug. My request #76519 with assumption that it's connected with number of hits was made in the end of 2021 and still no changes
    Yeah I know it's been a problem since last time the Soul talisman was tweaked but I thought it might be worth putting a comment in a thread the devs seem to read

...or it may be working as intended, just not detailed in the description. Giving this set a 2nd look, haven’t really used 4 sets in front line teams but now became interesting

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    ...or it may be working as intended, just not detailed in the description. Giving this set a 2nd look, haven’t really used 4 sets in front line teams but now became interesting
    Yes this could be the solution if the description was then updated, although I still think it would be overpowered for a 4 set. Another solution would be to give more characters the ability to grant immunity to Ghost as well as Dark Ghost.

OS
    Android
    Another month where new characters will appear and you do not increase the character slots. There will be another Boss that you will have to "unlock". The next characters will need to be duplicated. You still don't listen to the arguments.
    Add the clover talisman to the pool of cosmic talismans.
    Increase the number of character slots.
    Repair the Gemini talisman! Or remove it!
    Add the option to buy SoB with Frontier coins and Iron Coins

There are pluses too.
    New Boss
    Madness Labyrinth