Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I don't like the new rewards for the raid bosses.
    Getting clan soul frags from all levels before was good - to me they are more useful than getting the norse god frags as they give you ironite.
    Fighting Amaterasu and Cernunnos and mainly getting norse god frags to me is not worth the effort. I have all the Norse god characters and over 1000 frags of each spare to use for sands of blood.
    I guess that most people who will be killing Amaterasu X and Cernunnos X will be experienced players who are in a similar state.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    I like this update except for the rewards for raid bosses. Each raid boss should drop something that is unique to them so there's a reason to fight each of them. Instead, there's no reason to fight Odin since there's nothing unique about his drops, so it's strictly better to fight Baphomet for the same rewards.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I completely agree with the two previous speakers. Some raid bosses are so unattractive that they are only used as a means of obtaining spacetime tokens and completing tasks at the events.
    Aloizius-1685 from FLAMMA clan
    What you give is what you get. Peace and goodness for all.

OS
    Android
    Also, just to add the change to Amaterasu in terms of halving the damage that Marks do only adds to the above; the teams I had prepared for Amaterasu now take twice as long (some of them no longer 100% guaranteed because they relied on a quick finish before Amaterasu's fury built) and I just don't see any point in reworking my teams to keep hitting Amaterasu X after she has been unlocked as the rewards aren't worth the time when I can just keep hitting Baphomet for better and faster rewards. One possible solution would be to spread all rewards across all raid bosses but alter the amounts based on the 'difficulty' of that boss?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    The biggest problem with the game now that my years-long campaign for an awakenable Sandworm character has come to fruition is: the lack of Warrior and Assassin Sandworm characters. Get with it, folks, and give the people what they want!
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    It would be great and right to give a guaranteed reward for the first passage of bosses. For example, 15 ironite is a nice bonus for those who do work on the way to the 10th boss.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Also, just to add the change to Amaterasu in terms of halving the damage that Marks do only adds to the above; the teams I had prepared for Amaterasu now take twice as long (some of them no longer 100% guaranteed because they relied on a quick finish before Amaterasu's fury built)
    Haven't gotten to 100 marks yet. The game is frozenName:  Screenshot_2022-08-05-12-44-09.png
Views: 490
Size:  1.19 MB

OS
    Android
    Has anyone received passionate shards from awakening souls?
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Not me. I opened at least 20 awakening souls.
    I never get new shards from souls. Dunno if odds are lower than for other older awakening shards.
    Meti-4784

OS
    Android
    I've opened about 10*99 packs of souls and no one passionate shard
    John-2692