Thread: August Events

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

August Events

Late with this one, but new event coming in!

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...FrJusjEqqopB0w

The Wilds, Serpentine Strikes, and Owl's Talon have already started, so I will only speculate about the rest.

Unmipeded Renewal: Same old evo event.
    Ashes of Spring: Much like how Amaterasu got a dungeon after her release adding lore to her character, I imagine this is a Cernunnos-themed dungeon. Might have that guy from the State of the Nation.
    Towerfall: Same tower fall event as usual.
    Riders on the Storm: I imagine this will be an event in which we can grab all of the previous Storm-Riders, and hopefully Storm Rider Shaman Eddie will join the fray!
    Locked Horns: Not too sure about this one; could be those Zodiac: Goat talismans that are in the shop currently.
    Adept Hunter: No idea about this one either; first Raid Boss event to focus on Cern though!
    Closer to the Sun: New Labyrinth dungeon level; I have tested this and it's pretty annoying to run, but it's doable.
    Oracle of the Different World: Fragment event, hopefully with some good rewards!

What do you all think? Excited for the Raid Boss mega event?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post

Locked Horns: Not too sure about this one; could be those Zodiac: Goat talismans that are in the shop currently.

Interesting guess! I like it and definitely seems plausible.