OS
    Android

August 2022 Tuning and Update - DISCUSSION

Discuss the August 2022's Tuning and Update Notes in this thread!

Here's a link to our Tuning Notes.

OS
    iOS
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing Here is the fixed version of the notes for Speed of Light Eddie.

I am very, very curious about why Speed of Light Eddie is about to become this insanely powerful; we've had a few 3 star awakenings, but this one seems a bit insane.

Arcade Armageddon Hard sounds like it will require Speed of Light Eddie. If I were to guess, the dungeon is going to be based not on Ed Hunter, but on the Speed of Light music video where we see Eddie fight through 4 distinct worlds.

Strategic Awakening Shards in souls is good considering we have 2 characters who need them.

Total Eclipse Eddie being able to use the Book of Soyga is cool, but that also is a bit intimidating when you think about the fact that last we saw him with it, Asmodeus told him that he should not use it.

Rainmaker Eddie's buff is really good and he might actually be viable as a solo character now, though don't quote me on that just yet.

Overall, really excited for the tuning notes!

The code in right column translated:

Speed of Light Eddie - Speed of Light Eddie finally is awakened! Speeding through the fibre network of the galactic inter-web, this Eddie is connected to all major systems. She thought she could keep me locked away-... Fans of this digital Eddie can look forward to powerful re-tuned abilities and a brand new awakening-ERRORTakeover.

I'm running out of time. A wayward soul - this is my home now. What you see is not real, those who know will not tell. I'm finding this other suffocating. I'm having a nervous breakdown, drive me insane! I have work to do- it never ends. No brave new world- lost in this place and leave no trace. A melancholy power trip. Sometimes it feels like a game- can you believe?

OS
    Android
    Now enables allies to take Extra Turns if they were previously unable to
    Will this work against all methods of blocking extra turns, e.g. Baphomet Raids?

Enemies won't be able to heal or revive
    A possible way of preventing the infamous heal bug in raid bosses perhaps :P
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    A possible way of preventing the infamous heal bug in raid bosses perhaps :P
    I doubt it will stop the infamous heal bug. I think this is as a result of the damage being caculated as negative so it add to the bosses health instead of reducing it, so technically the boss it not healing.

After the last few years with multiple bug reports, I don't think the devs are bothering to look into it. They would rather spend their time fixing simple bugs with the character animation which are more noticable, but don't effect game play rather than fixing a real bug which does impact the game.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Joy is given to the rude
    Gentle is given sadness
    I need nothing
    I don't feel sorry for anyone Есенин
    You doing okay, buddy?