OS
    iOS

September Events

Well, we're coming up on nearly a year anniversary of Senjutsu! And with that, a new month brings new events.

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...LoJ2BN3yrHXdWQ

Shoot to Kill: Arcade Armageddon has a hard mode added in, and actually unfortunately when it initially released the fragments for this event were dropping early. Since the event will likely start pretty soon, I will not spoil what I saw in those frags.
    Achieving Balance: Usual evo event stuff.
    Resonant Rhythms: Well, I assume this is the drummer Eddie mentioned in the most recent State of the Nation. I am curious to see what this new guy does.
    Rematch: Not sure. This is a very straightforward title, so realistically it could be anything.
    Gauntlet Summer Tour: Takeshi's season ends here, and with his end comes a break from the normal gauntlet stuff.
    Virtues and Sins: Perhaps a raid boss event that lets us trade for either the Sin Talismans or the High Virtue ones?
    Protective Companion: Maybe this will be a way to get Sirius, the dog character since he hasn't been available in regular souls and for a while was pay only.
    The Purge: With Speed of Light Eddie getting awakened we've been seeing his data corrupted and torn apart, so maybe that has something to do with this dungeon?
    Space and Time: Perhaps a chance at some of the Stranger in Time characters again? It's been a while since some of them have been available.
    Sanctioned Sacrifice: Also not too sure as to what could be coming here. Maybe a talisman set or something?
    Ronin Yurei: Fragment event, same as usual.

What do you all think?

OS
    Android
    Maybe Space & Time will be Silent Planet :P
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.