Resonant Rhythms (Boss Run) - Exclusive chance at 5★ Rhythm of the Beast Eddie

Name:  Resonant-Rhythms-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  271.9 KB

From now until September 13th at 5PM PDT, battle bosses and complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Paradiddle Souls, Prideful Talismans, Warrior Awakening Shards, Wild Artifacts and more!

Paradiddle Soul Details!

The Paradiddle Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning a 5★ Gunner Rhythm of the Beast Eddie.

Each Paradiddle Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Rhythm of the Beast Eddie Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

1000 Rhythm of the Beast Eddie Fragments guarantees a 5★ Gunner Rhythm of the Beast Eddie.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Wild Artifacts are the event currency of our Eternal Hunt event running until October 31st.

Trade your Wild Artifacts in the Event Store for rare rewards including the Cernunnos, Zodiac Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Eternal Hunt event post!

Event Store Additions:
    • Pick up packs of 1, 3 or 10 Paradiddle Souls for Ironite
    • Use extra Paradiddle Soul Fragments to get Amulet Talismans and Cosmic Shogi Talismans
    • Trade Ironite to get more Prideful Talismans
    • Pick up the Swirling Sands pack for a daily boost of Sands of Time, Sands of War and select Frontier Keys!
    • Grab an additional boost of Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Event Challenges
    Name:  Resonant Rhythms.PNG
Views: 467
Size:  179.6 KB

OS
    Android
    Event is broken. The repeating challenge loops but doesn't actually award any of the rewards.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I wasted about 3000 sands of time. And it looks like I'm not alone. Is it possible to count on compensation for this bug?
    Aloizius-1685 from FLAMMA clan
    What you give is what you get. Peace and goodness for all.

OS
    iOS
    I'm not the first person to complain, nor am I the last, but the more warning the better The event challenges are broken. You aren't rewarded for spending the SoT, and the challenge just loops back to 0 without even counting it as a completion. YOU SHOULD NOT SPEND YOUR SOT!

Working for me. The frags aren’t showing up highlighted as new, but if you scroll through all your frags, they are there. the clan god soul frags act the same way

OS
    iOS
    Hoo boy. This Eddie is just... really, really bad. Like, there's not anyway to sugar coat it. RotB Eddie is just clunky and does not pair well with other characters at all. It feels like he was designed to have higher Special than what he actually has, or something else. I would definitely not bother getting him unless you have the SoT to spare.

OS
    iOS
    Shazam called, he wants his costume back.

OS
    Android
    For anyone running 50 SoT dungeons for the sands grind that doesn't get the newsletter, this will overlap with the Arena/Gauntlet event starting on Saturday/Sunday (depending on timezone) where running the 50 SoT dungeons will also give frags for Stratego characters.

The Rematch event starts this Saturday September 10th! In this event, troopers will have the chance to complete event challenges in the Arena and Gauntlet for rewards including Stratego Pieces, various awakening shards, Iron Coins, Wild Artifacts and more!

Bonus: During this 2 week event, Stratego Pieces are ALSO dropping in the Eternal Frontier Dungeon, Mayan Frontier Dungeon and the Road to Valhalla Frontier Dungeon. You will receive 25 Stratego Pieces for each successful completion of these Frontier Dungeons.

Stratego Pieces can be traded in for the following talismans and Stratego characters:

Stratego Eddie
    Pawn of White
    Knight of White
    Silver General of White
    Pawn of Black
    Rook of Black
    SIlver General of Black
    Zodiac - Snake Talisman
    Zodiac - Dragon Talisman
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

After the achievements for this event, It’s cheaper to buy the souls with ironite than spending ironite on SoT refills. (900 ironite =10 souls vs 900 ironite = 3600 SoT = 7 souls)

Is this a first? I usually skip these very expensive events, but the crossover with stratego frags to get previous rewards I skipped made me do it.

OS
    Android
    Nah, there have been ones that require Valhalla runs before that work out cheaper to just use the Ironite. It depends if you want anything from the aprticular dungeon; for a Sands burn or Valhalla grind during an Arena event it's usually worth the extra Ironite cost for the Clan God frags that drop...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.