OS
    Android

October 2022 Tuning and Update - DISCUSSION

Discuss the October 2022's Tuning and Update Notes in this thread!

Here's a link to our Tuning Notes.
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 10-18-2022 at 07:17 PM.

OS
    Android
    Really not liking this trend of 10% toons. Hopefully this next one isn't nearly as giant of a pain to get as Lucifer is.

I said it in the conversations on the discord when Lucifer dropped, resource drains should be tied to progress NOT gambling.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Very small tuning this time around, which is not a bad thing. Makes it easier to break down.

As Muzak points out, the Dark Unawakened character trend is a bit unfortunate but it does seem like they're not much better than the original version, so it's not too bad.

RotB Ed's changes are neat, but still I don't think they entirely work for his kit. Also, Drumroll costs 4 power, so I am not sure what the tuning means when it says decreasing from 7 to 5.

Finally, Rogar's regular changes look all good and such, but his awakening looks like it actively nerfs him? Cosmogian Battlecry's text reads that ally stats are increased by 100% instead of 75%, but that's also what the regular change says, so I am unsure what that means. Also, his passive is actively worse as it decreases his chances of countering, makes it harder for him to disable talismans, and removes a lot of the other interesting facets he had.

So, not really sure what to say here; the tuning looks a bit off this time. Also, Powerslave Madness should be interesting.