Thread: November Events

OS
    iOS

November Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...m6Thbl7UHlBCeA

So I actually missed October Events due to myself being incredibly busy, but I am back for November!

Refined Mechanisms: This month appears to have some space stuff added in addition to maybe Day of the Dead? Either way, this seems to fit more into the space theme. Maybe some Offworlder Awakening shards and some other items of the sort.
    The Vengeful Spirit: Could be some sort of revenant of Dio de los Muertos, coming back for revenge? Not really sure to be honest.
    Decisive Reprisal: Standard evo stuff.
    Soul Transmission: This definitely feels like it might have a double meaning; on one hand, the soul part of this is clearly related to Day of the Dead stuff, but the Transmission part might be related to the monthly event, which is called "Intergalactic Performance." So, maybe it's something about transmitting Day of the Dead music?
    The Deadly Rose: Still probably Day of the Dead stuff, though again I'm not sure. It's not a culture I am super familiar with so I don't entirely know what to say.
    Korksal, A Stranger in Time: Standard frag event.
    Sacrificial Boar: Could be some sort of boar character or talisman set; not impossible with the Chinese Zodiac we've been seeing recently.
    Towerfall: Standard mid gauntlet event.
    Strange Times: Could be the new way to get Cosmic Cyborg Eddie since he now has a "Dark Unawakening." Really, could be anything related to the themes of Somewhere in Time.
    Shattered Seal: Powerslave Frontier Dungeon just got a madness difficulty, and this is when we get to run it. I do recommend running it, the writing is really good and the story is pretty cool.

And finally, the monthly event is called "Intergalactic Performance" and it has a microphone. Wouldn't be surprised if this was some variant of Scream for Me Eddie or something along those lines.

What do you all think?

Cyborg Monday falls in nov, maybe the evo or frag event.

OS
    iOS
    Hopefully Cyborg Monday will allow us to use regular cyborg soul fragments to buy dark awakened cyborg fragments or souls.
    The 10% chance is awful format, buying dedicated fragments to earn him would be nice.

OS
    Android
    Just spotted someone in the arena with Unawakened Cosmic Cyborg Eddie - is there a way to get him I've missed from any of the events this month? Or is it just people with Cosmic Cyborg Souls left over from last year have a chance at him?

Name:  Cyborg.png
Views: 3900
Size:  418.2 KB
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 11-16-2022 at 04:41 PM.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Just spotted someone in the arena with Unawakened Cosmic Cyborg Eddie - is there a way to get him I've missed from any of the events this month? Or is it just people with Cosmic Cyborg Souls left over from last year have a chance at him?

Name:  Cyborg.png
Views: 3900
Size:  418.2 KB
    Or can we use those Dark Unmaker Awakening Shards on any previously unawakened Cosmic Cyborg Eddie (or Lucifer)? I am digging the purple robe...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    iOS
    I am willing to bet someone saved up Immortal Souls/Christmas souls, as that's how you get him. You cannot use the shards on previously unawakened Dark Unawakened characters; if you got them before the tuning, there's no way to get the purple one. You can only get the purple one if you summon him now.

OS
    Android
    Perhaps I misinterpreted the original post about Dark Unawakened Lucifer where it said "Lucifer now has an Alternate Awakening!" and "The alternative Max Awakening can be obtained by acquiring 6 Lord Of Light Awakening Shards and 6 Dark Unmaker Awakening Shards.".
    I reasoned that since the awakening was referred to as 'alternate/alternative' -which implies an either/or situation- that it was the same character with 2 possible awakenings rather than a completely different variant character with its own unique awakening. In which case should have read "Introducing a new variant of Lucifer!" or "The Max Awakening of this variant character can be...".

Maybe the Devs could provide some clarification on this?
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan