OS
    iOS

Anyone providing current talisman information?

I just started playing in August and the information shared here has been extremely helpful, however; there seems to have been a mass exodus from this site between 2018 and 2021.

Most links to guides and info is long overdue for an update. I see a bunch of content providers have stopped posting and possibly quit the game.

With so many events and offers, it is a mountain of work to compile the info, but is anyone else doing it?

OS
    Android
    The link in my signature is an Excel file that is text searchable and has all of the character and talisman information (apart from Pig talismans; just spotted I missed those). I only have the Awakened version of awakenable characters and don't have full details for Ice Eddie or Dark Unawakened Lucifer yet but the rest of it should be up to date.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Very well done. That is a lot of information and I commend you for your dedication. Holy shit!

I have the pig. Can I give you some stats and details?
    Last edited by Blueclaw666; 11-30-2022 at 11:36 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Zodiac - Pig
    Class - W
    Set Size - 2
    Immunity to Burn Effects, Freeze Effects and Bleed Effects.
    When your HP drops below 50%, gain Attack Up and Magic Up for 3 turns.
    Gain the following Ascendant Effect if any other Zodiac Talismans are active on self:
    When you die for the first time, revive to 100% MAX HP and gain Max HP Up, MR Up, and Defense Up for 5 turns.

OS
    Android
    Thanks; I had the talisman in my inventory but hadn't typed it out yet I'll update my spreadsheet once I've got details of the two new Eddies (and maybe Ice Eddie's awakenings) and reupload then.

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Ok, the link has been updated now and includes all of the new characters from Icy Abyss (Madness) as well as Awakened details for Ice Eddie and Dark Unawakened Lucifer (text taken from the tuning notes rather than in game, so hopefully it is correct even if the wording is slightly off).