OS
    Android

January 2023 Tuning and Update - DISCUSSION

Discuss the January 2023's Tuning and Update Notes in this thread!

Here's a link to our Tuning Notes.

OS
    iOS
    These tuning notes look pretty decent.

Alexander Eddie's awakening is okay. His new passive isn't enough of a benefit over his current one for me to say full awakening is worth it, but the other skill changes look very nice.
    The Cosmic Talisman Dungeon being changed is amazing. Thank you so much for that.
    I do wish the economy changes weren't so vague when they're talked about. Doesn't do a whole lot when we can't know what is coming up.

Overall, looking forward to February.

OS
    Android
    Anyone else hoarding absolutely everything at the moment due to the uncertainty over the economy...? (could say something about the game matching real life at this point but that might be too easy :P)
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Anyone else hoarding absolutely everything at the moment due to the uncertainty over the economy...? (could say something about the game matching real life at this point but that might be too easy :P)
    Based on dev discussions elsewhere, it sounds like they will be adjusting drops for raid bosses and clan souls away from Ironite and FCs, in favor of ICs and Gold.

I'm planning to redeem all my clan souls prior to the update, if possible.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Based on dev discussions elsewhere, it sounds like they will be adjusting drops for raid bosses and clan souls away from Ironite and FCs, in favor of ICs and Gold.

I'm planning to redeem all my clan souls prior to the update, if possible.
    Yeah Ironite from Clan Souls was my guess too - they're the one thing I'm *not* hoarding

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Another query - exactly which characters have been given away "for free"? All I can think of is the collaboration characters - everything else typically has a cost associated with it in terms of either sacrifice currency, opening Heroic souls, event currency etc. Is the definition of "free" just taken as meaning that it doesn't cost Ironite as that is the resource tied to RL money?

OS
    Android
    Yes, friend.
    Something they think is free. But they don't consider the most expensive resource: your time.
    100500 runs to get a pretty picture.
    I still think this game is interesting, it has a lot of potential. It needs a different approach.
    The work of the designers, dungeon designers, collabs are non-negotiable, super. The overall direction leaves a lot to be desired