Thread: February Events

OS
    iOS

February Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...E8EQEdEvFkpgug

ZEUS! YOUR SON HAS RETURNED; I HAVE COME SEEKING A NEW MONTH OF LEGACY OF THE BEAST!

Eddie's Saga: Mentioned in the tuning notes, this is a new frontier dungeon that drops cosmic saga talismans. Pretty neat!
    The Unseen One: Since this month is taking inspiration from Greek Mythos, this could be Hades as his helmet grants him invisibility. It could also be Perseus as he has the same Helm when he slays Medusa.
    Parting Shot: We have one archer character from the state of the nation, and I am willing to bet she's the character we're seeing here.
    Wrath of the Wild: Turns out this is just a standard evo event. Previously this event was titled "Evolution - Combo," but now it's just Evolution.
    Mount Olympus: I mean, it's pretty straightforward what we're gonna see here. New characters, new Greek dungeon, all really cool.
    From the Heavens: I could see a new talisman set focused around Olympus here; maybe giving shock or other stuff.
    Chaotic Contagion: Not entirely sure; maybe a new talisman set based on plagues and sickness?
    Critter Overseer: standard frag event!
    Celestial Elixir: Could be a new cosmic artifact or something, maybe ambrosia? Not too sure.
    Towerfall: Standard Towerfall stuff!

Finally, the new monthly event is called Deity of War. Ares Eddie, anyone?

What do you all think?
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 01-31-2023 at 08:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    I reckon the archer character is Artemis maybe? And I think you're on the money with Aries Eddie, unless it's a misnomer and we get Herculean Eddie or something instead.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.