Frozen Solitude (Variety) - Exclusive chance at new 5⭐ Special Operations Ranger!

Name:  Frozen-Solitude-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  243.6 KB

From now until May 18th at 5PM PT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Sheer Ice, various Awakening Materials, Beastial Insignias and more!

Sheer Ice can be traded in store for a 5⭐ Special Operations Ranger, Icebound Soul Packs and Cosmic Different World Talismans.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Icebound Soul Details!

Icebound Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3⭐ to 5⭐ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5⭐ non-highlight characters and an exclusive chance of summoning the 5⭐ Special Operations Ranger.

Each Icebound Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    10 Special Operations Ranger Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 750 Special Operations Ranger Fragments guarantees one 5⭐ Special Operations Ranger!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5⭐ Gold Idol.

Beastial Insignias is the event currency of our Inner Demons event running until May 31st 5pm PT.

Trade your Beastial Insignias in the Event Store for rare rewards including 5⭐ Twisted Reflection Eddie, Cosmic Mask and Trooper Eddie Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Inner Demons event post!

Event Store Additions:
    • We have a number of limited time offerings for various in-game currencies available in the Event Store! Head to the store for the full list of offers.
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 231
Size:  118.3 KB

OS
    iOS
    This is, unfortunately, one of the worst grinds we've had in the past year. It's about on par with Frozen False Gods Eddie's grind, and in this case despite a lower fragment count of 750, the methods for getting currency give such little reward. Either way, the character looks cool; I just wish it wasn't a pain to get him.

OS
    Android
    I've been grinding Garden of Asset as it is 4 SOT and only 3 waves (unlike Powerslave) almost constantly since the event launched and only on 4k currency incuding the ones from event challenges. Will just see what I end up with by the end of the event but yes, the grind rate for this currency is bonkers.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I'm only on about 4k currency (same as DragonMat).
    I think the only way to get this one is hope luck is on your side and you get him from a soul drop because the event is impossible to complete.

This could be the first event character I have missed in over 2 years
    Last edited by 667 Neighbor of the Beast; 05-15-2023 at 09:01 PM.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I decided to do a quick bit of maths to work out how much of a grind this event is:

There are 1625 Sheer Ice from challenges that are not infinitely repeatable.

If you do those, then it leaves you 13375 from the infinitely repeatable challenges.
    Assume you do a lot of arena / gaunlet and manage 340 matches. This gets you down to about 10k currency from grinding cosmos battles, LoL / BNW and Frontier Dungeons.

Cosmos battles seem to be the quickest since you only need 15 battles to get 25 currency.
    This means you need to do 6k cosmos battles to get 10k currency.
    If each battle takes about 45 seconds (inlcuding all the loading / rewards screens which take about 30 seconds), this means you have to be running cosmos battles for 75 hours to get the currency

That's over 10 hours / day for the entire event (and remember you need to have found time to run 340 arena / gaunlet battles as well).
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    That's over 10 hours / day for the entire event (and remember you need to have found time to run 340 arena / gaunlet battles as well).
    And don't forget the Raid Boss event and everything else we have coming up...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    The fastest and most inexpensive location for this event is Lord of the Flies (75 units of currency can be collected in 45 runs of 1 second each). But even so, you can get at best 2000 currency per day. In terms of cost, it will be the same if the Ranger is bought for ironite. I bought it.
    Aloizius-1685 from FLAMMA clan
    What you give is what you get. Peace and goodness for all.